• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Aimpoint M2...

Re: Aimpoint M2...

New or used? If used check ee I would not pay more then $260 for a used one

I am still amazed that these red dots still cost that much money...makes me just want to stick to the iron sights and take that money and take a class...

Agree. As long as they've been around they should be around $350. Guess it's like everything else, just keep going up.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I am still amazed that these red dots still cost that much money</div></div>
If you're looking for a reliable red dot, try Vortex SPARC. It's about $200, and comes with a mount and 2X mag (which is worthless). For a red dot used in harsh conditions when your life depends on it daily - I wouldn't hesitate to pay Aimpoint's price. But otherwise, why would you?

I destroyed two SPARCs. I like the sight, but reliable and robust are not two words I would use to describe it. Aimpoints are worth every single dime they cost. You can get into a C3 for under 400 pretty easily.