• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Ain't that some muterF-N shit now....

HeavyAssault

Dog-Face One-Horse Pony-Soldier (AVN RGT)
Minuteman
  • Feb 14, 2011
    Florida

Sometimes....asking a question gets you answers.....the answers you might not want to hear.

779e61cc-a944-45e3-aa4f-785805777675_text.gif

We used to be told we weren’t supposed to see race.
    Now we’re supposed to see nothing but race.
    I liked him in Star Trek TNG. Hate to hear he’s the type that gets all tore up over having a Cracker in the woodpile.

Now if it was Thomas Jefferson we could see the money grab... of course we know if that Confederate gold ever shows up those sabers will be getting rattled again. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Tell me, who am I supposed to hate?

Geez, all this woke hate being taught. Victimhood of people who were never slaves or even knew anyone enslaved.

It needs to be taught in schools that we all owe our lives to the way history played out and we are most fortunate to live in the USA.

Heck, my family was screwed less than 100 years ago.

My mom, still alive today, born on a farm in Finland lost their land to Stalin. Death, plunder and the normal fun that goes along with it. Yeah she suffered, but I owe my life to it. Because if it never happened she would not have been wandering Europe as a 17 year old blonde looking for an American Naval officer.

Now, am I supposed to speak in an exaggerated slow oppressed voice? “My people were oppressed, and driven from our homeland, I can never live as intended like my ancestors…”

As if it did not happen Lug Nut would have been born on the farm, eating yogurt, cloudberries, and nailing Finnish girls? Of course not. Lug Nut never would have been.

Instead, I am privileged to live a life in the best damn nation, ever.

Like the blacks of today owe their lives to the evil slave traders, I owe my life to Stalin.

So tell me, who am I supposed to hate?

Oh that’s right, nobody, because, “white privilege”. I don’t qualify…

Lavar Burton lived on the same street I did growing up. He was older so we didn't hang out or anything. I just knew who he was.
    He's a clown. A famous clown now but a clown nonetheless.

"Burton rose to fame as a child actor in the TV adaptation of Alex Haley's "Roots..."

Child?

“Now I'd have fought you five minutes ago if you'd told me that I had a white great-great-grandfather," he said.

So, racist piece of shit.

But, NOW, he can talk to whites?
    "And so I've been looking for an entry point to talk to white America,” Burton explained.

"Well that door just opened," Gates replied.

“Here it is,” Burton said.

images