• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Air Travel Rifle Case FHF/Eberlestock

Beyond The Myth

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Jan 26, 2022
Los Angeles, California
Haven't able to find a lot of info for the FHF gear rifle case, just wondering if anyone have some experience with it?

Planning to air traveling with my competition rifle with Pelican 1750 + either the FHF rifle case 50 or the Eberlestock drag bag 52. Saw some recommendation for the Pelican + Eberlestock, should I just go with it or give FHF rifle case a try?

Thanks.

I would consider a TacOps bag as well. They are better than Eberlestock (I have both). A little more pricey than FHF but well worth it. I pack into a large Nanuk 995 when I fly.

Reactions: Beyond The Myth
I would consider a TacOps bag as well. They are better than Eberlestock (I have both). A little more pricey than FHF but well worth it. I pack into a large Nanuk 995 when I fly.
I will check it out, just seems like TacOps bag is really hard to get. So far GA is the only vendor I found have it in stock. Is there any other place? (For coyote at least)

Is it perfect fit inside the Nanuk 995? I know 995 is like ~2" longer than 1750. Just wonder if the TacOps will fit inside the 1750 as well or I will need to fold the tip to get it fit inside the case.

Thanks.

It is a little tight in the Nanuk 995. It fits lengthwise but the height can be a problem if you fill the bag with a bunch of stuff

I will check it out, just seems like TacOps bag is really hard to get. So far GA is the only vendor I found have it in stock. Is there any other place? (For coyote at least)
I have a spare OD tacops large drag bag.