• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Airing today!!

Beamer Girl

Sergeant
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
Nov 26, 2004
Texas
www.riflesonly.com
First, Happy 4th of July! Today on Shooting USA the 2012 Bushnell Brawl hosted by Rifles Only will be aired 3 times. What great timing to celebrate our independence! It will be on the Outdoor Channel. Check it out if you can

Re: Airing today!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stewart</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Holy cow, I am an ugly mess in high def. </div></div>You mean only in high def?
laugh.gif

If you don't get the Outdoor Channel you can order DVDs of the episode for $9.99 on the Shooting USA website.

After watching it now for the second time it didn't take me long to realize that my out of shape, overweight crippled welfare ass would flunk out within 5 minutes of the starting bell!!!!! or before I got my chit carried from the truck!

Would have loved to been able to do some of that chit! Now my only alternative is stupid pdogs, shooting at my steel yote at distances and road hunting real yotes.

My hats off to all those who compete in such events. Just being a great fare weather shooter wouldn't get you far. Better have your best physical game and mental game going to get threw it respectably!!!!!

That was awesome
smile.gif

Great event

Very well done to all the competitors and all of you at Rifles Only!!!

I hope I can still get into the pr1 & 2 in Sac this November

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DFOOSKING</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> I thought John Griswold took 2nd? At least I thought that's what it said on the SH Facebook update a while back.

Or maybe it was him in the Steel Safari?

Always cool to see SoDak guys win!</div></div>

No Outdoor Channel up here
frown.gif

DFOOS, that was the SH Cup. The show is on the Bushnell Brawl that was held at Rifles Only in April.
http://www.snipershide.com/forum/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=3012487#Post3012487

No SoDak guys won either. Actually it was Wade who won both. Top 3 were OK guys at the Brawl.

Thanks for the heads up Beamer Girl, got it on dvr last night.