• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

airsoft rifles

bulldurham

Private
Minuteman
Mar 19, 2005
ky
does anyone know where to find good qaulity airsoft rifles that want break . my son is wanting one for his birthday . i dont know anyting about them. he has been looking at dunhams at the a4 and thompson , but his buddy has one that has already broken. any enfo. would be much appreciated.

Re: airsoft rifles

There are alot of good airsoft guns out there, you will not find them at dunhams. A quality airsoft will have a <span style="text-decoration: underline"><span style="font-weight: bold">metal</span></span> body. I have a Classic Armory that is a tank. You can order them from a place like this:

http://www.trinityairsoft.com/
http://www.trinityairsoft.com/c-45-classic-army.aspx

or look for a local airsoft and/or paintball shop and they usually have some better brands.

PS. becareful arsoft can be as addicting as real guns. My airsoft looks almost identical as my M4, Aimpoint and all.

Cracker is right, Airsoft is addictive, when the money is there.
You can and will spend up to and in excess of 300-400$ for a good quality AEG.
ie: G&P, Classic Army.
Try Airsoft GI or Airsoft Extreme, or EVIKE for retailers.
Best overseas retailer is REDWOLF ( hands down ).
Everything Airsoft is imported from mainly China, some from Taiwan & Japan.

I Airsofted for years, been to alot of BIG Events.
It will comsume your kid, if he's into this kinda thing.

It is fun shooting your firends with a "BB" gun and making them scream like a bitch when they get hit.
Elitiest attitudes are abound, especially amongst the Adults that play.

But I grew up a couple of years ago ( thanx to Obama ) and realized I was wasting time and money.
Made some good friends.

Check out http://polarstarairsoft.com/. They are a local small business here in Delaware with some talent. They are close to releasing a completely new system very different from the standard crap, called a fusion engine. Made in USA as well. They also make some upgrade parts for guns you already may have. If you want you can get in contact with them, very knowledgeable about the industry.

I have some parts for free, i used the stock off this gas powered rifle:
? maybe someone has one and would like the extra parts

couple gas/mags, barreled action (no bolt), scope mount,bipod & swivel mount
?$10 will cover shipping

PICT0313.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: crackerbacks</div><div class="ubbcode-body">PS. becareful arsoft can be as addicting as real guns. My airsoft looks almost identical as my M4, Aimpoint and all. </div></div>

Enough Airsoft...

Tell your son no and get a .22 for him.

Unless you want this...
airsoft.jpg

and possibly this...
airsoft-airsoft-demotivational-poster-1252035026.jpg

get him an airsoft AND and 22 (if he doesn't already have one). If you don't live in the country, you can't shoot a 22 in the back yard...any time you want.

No wonder so many of the oldies are gone...

To really get the most out of airsoft you need:

Tree
Rope

Problem Solved

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: konner</div><div class="ubbcode-body">does anyone know where to find good qaulity airsoft rifles that want break . my son is wanting one for his birthday . i dont know anyting about them. he has been looking at dunhams at the a4 and thompson , but his buddy has one that has already broken. any enfo. would be much appreciated. </div></div>

Wow...pretty sad day when a man living in KY...a free state is buying his kid an airsoft. Living in CA, I picked up the GFs 5 year old a Savage .22 Pup rifle.....what does that tell ya?

You guys with the airsoft hate don't know what the fuck you are talking about. My kid has a 22 and has been shooting regulary for several years. He also 'has' a 5.56 that he shoots more now than he does his 22. With it, he has taken multiple deer. More recently, I got him an airsoft. He has a blast with it and he is pretty much unrestricted on where he can shoot it. Nothing wrong with that for an 11 year old -- or even older kids for that matter.

edited to add: did any of you have a damn BB gun when you were kids? I did, and I got after I had been shooting a 22 and a .410 for years.

Personally, I don't allow the GF's kid to play with any toy guns, if he wants to shoot the real deal. A nice pellet gun a is a lil bit different than a airsoft AR or some bullshit.