• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

AJ Brown/Scimitar Masterpiece

19Scout77

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Jun 9, 2007
GA
Scimitar just added an AMAZING paint job to my AJ Brown FN SPR .308 build. All I can say is I am happy---VERY happy.

CamoFN001.jpg

CamoFN003.jpg

FnCamo001.jpg

FnCamo002.jpg

And here's how she shot before the fancy paintjob-

SCAN0108.jpg

Re: AJ Brown/Scimitar Masterpiece

Good stuff! I'm hoping to pick up my .223 Ackley from AJ this weekend and stretch it's legs at Young's Monday.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 19Scout77</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
And here's how she shot before the fancy paintjob-

SCAN0108.jpg
</div></div>

Well.... Don't keep us waiting! How does she shoot AFTER the paint job???

sweet
love the paint job

Prepped and ready for ASC.

BTW This is truly another rifle that the Hide built! Every part was purchased here, the bottom metal was developed here (in fact, the one on this rifle is the ORIGINAL final version of the CDI), painted by a Hide friend, built by a Hide smith--etc etc.

backascprep006.jpg

E thats a good looking rig ....looks like its set up to shoot on a tiny little incline
grin.gif
. How are you liking the PH 5-25?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 19Scout77</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Prepped and ready for ASC.
</div></div>

Sweet rifle! You shooting ASC the first or second weekend? I'll be there the first.

Hey D- Just mounted the scope up last night and snapped the pic. I am hoping to try it this week some time.

Red- I'll see you there! You bringing the scout?

Good deal. I don't think the Scout will be making that trip, though.

Your build turned out way cool. I'd be jealous but he's doing one for me too.....hahahahahahahahaha
I hope we can all shoot some soon. Nice work Scimitar

Scimitar- Think positive optical PRIZE TABLE thoughts!!!

I am WAY psyched to be able to give the 5-25 a thorough work-out over a course as challenging as ASC.

How about a shot with the NYC Skyline and maybe a little of the Hudson River in the background? Best I can do...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 19Scout77</div><div class="ubbcode-body">How about a shot with the NYC Skyline and maybe a little of the Hudson River in the background? Best I can do...</div></div>

yeah sure........i'll be looking for the floaters......