• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

AK 47 Transferable MG Price check

zscurlock

Sergeant
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
Jul 24, 2007
Edinburg, Texas
What is the going rate for a fully transferable Russian AK47 with a 1959 serial number? I know enough about full auto right now to get me in trouble.

Re: AK 47 Transferable MG Price check

Not enough info on condition or type build. A real deal 100% Russian built amnesty registered good condition $16,000+++. A registered 'part's' gun depending who and what built on $13-15.

Sotexhunter,

MarkS's numbers are right on the money. The only thing I have to add is that the nicely documented Vietnam bringbacks typically go for over $20k but they are so few and far between that trying to develop a fair price for one is more based on how badly you want it rather than a host of market data on similar sales. I think it might be easier to price a 1921 Colt Thompson and they are hard to price.

Darin Reiss
FFL/SOT in Haysville, KS

As crazy as it sounds; I think both of you guys are way low!!!M16's are bringing that kind of loot!

Nation's Gun Show in Chantilly last November (last show I got to go to) there was a papered vietnam bringback chinese AK, milled receiver, for $20k.