• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

AK builders???

CageFighter

Private
Minuteman
Aug 15, 2010
North NJ
looking for a new builder for afew AK parts kits i have laying around. who are u guys using nowadays? i need some custom work done.

Great advice so far.
Also worth looking into Matt Yeamans (aka Turbothis) and Legion.
The guys at TRA are top notch though.

Reactions: CageFighter
If you have a few to build, I would consider buying tooling and doing it yourself. Its a great feeling when you go thump thump thump the first time and know you built it. Would recommend doing the 1st build on the least valuable kit as you will make a mistake or want to do something a little different on the next build. Another choice would be looking to go to a AK Building class put on by a respected AK builder. They supply the tooling and you get to build under supervision. Any way you go AK's are the only way to go commie!!

Circle 7 armory in Greenville TX. He does excellent work is reasonably priced. Did work on my Maadi and was great.

looking for a new builder for afew AK parts kits i have laying around. who are u guys using nowadays? i need some custom work done.
What kits are you working with?

Another vote for Troy Sellers. Here's a AKS74U he built on a Bulgarian reciever. Looks just like the real thing.
20210214_125701.jpg