• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

AKM

Shooter McGavin

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Jun 22, 2009
    Some where in the US
    Well, I gone and done it. Two AK47s in one day. One Polish one, nothing to write home about. However, the second one is Rifle Dynamics RD703. Looking forward to that one. Also, picked up 1000 rounds, cheaper than 5.56 ammo. I have gone and become a Krasnovian. Long live the PDRK, 😂

Ak fanatic here. To me my ar’s are tools and my aks are a collection.
    In the last two months I picked up a galil ace pistol in 5.45, 107fr, sam7sf, modded wasr, and San Swiss sg 553 in 300 blackout (Swiss made Ak)
    I usually shoot 12-15k rounds a year, so I can no longer afford to shoot 223/556.
    I am only shooting my Ak calibers in 5.45 and 7.62 by 39, until Ammo prices get back to normal, if ever

Hi,

And that image of Krasnovian would sure make a nice new Team B Hot lead slingers and steel plate ringers logo, lololol

Sincerely,
    Theis

0B3839FE-69F8-42B4-A3AB-AD534A56DC93.jpeg

Ak fanatic here. To me my ar’s are tools and my aks are a collection.
    In the last two months I picked up a galil ace pistol in 5.45, 107fr, sam7sf, modded wasr, and San Swiss sg 553 in 300 blackout (Swiss made Ak)
    I usually shoot 12-15k rounds a year, so I can no longer afford to shoot 223/556.
    I am only shooting my Ak calibers in 5.45 and 7.62 by 39, until Ammo prices get back to normal, if ever

The san Swiss rifles are amazing. The best ak ever made! Maybe one day....

Reactions: CrabsandFootball
    I sold all my AK rifles in the last year because they became so expensive I could not justify keeping them.
    By this, I take it that you mean that you shot your ak rifles very little and the Market price was high enough that you decided to move them down the road in order to free up some cash. The alternative reading, that you could no longer justify the expense of upkeep and maintenance of your ak rifles doesn’t make much sense to me...