• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

AL Members: Tuberville Ads??

vh20

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Dec 2, 2012
Every time I have the TV on there are non-stop ads for Doug Jones just slamming Tommy Tuberville as a complete crook in the race for Senate. However, I have yet to see a SINGLE ad that Tuberville has run. Jones is completely owning him in this market and Tuberville is starting to smell a lot like Romney (no fight, unless it’s against fellow Republicans). The choice we were given to go against Jones was Roy Moore (complete idiot who lost to Jones last time), Jeff Sessions (“recused myself on Day 1 and brought you the Russian hoax and impeachment”), or Tuberville. As an AU alum and lifelong fan, I HATED Tuberville every day he was there. He never had a winning attitude. They’d skate by on a miracle win against an opponent they should have CRUSHED and he’d be happy as a clam, completely ignoring the massive failures that occurred throughout the whole game. It drove me nuts and I couldn’t wait to get rid of him. But, given the choices to go against Jones he was the only one. Yet now he appears to have hidden in a bunker even more reclusive than Creepy Joe’s. Are ANY of you seeing any signs of a fight, or at least a little life out of him?

Where's George Wallace when you need him?

Every time I have the TV on there are non-stop ads for Doug Jones just slamming Tommy Tuberville as a complete crook in the race for Senate. However, I have yet to see a SINGLE ad that Tuberville has run. Jones is completely owning him in this market and Tuberville is starting to smell a lot like Romney (no fight, unless it’s against fellow Republicans). The choice we were given to go against Jones was Roy Moore (complete idiot who lost to Jones last time), Jeff Sessions (“recused myself on Day 1 and brought you the Russian hoax and impeachment”), or Tuberville. As an AU alum and lifelong fan, I HATED Tuberville every day he was there. He never had a winning attitude. They’d skate by on a miracle win against an opponent they should have CRUSHED and he’d be happy as a clam, completely ignoring the massive failures that occurred throughout the whole game. It drove me nuts and I couldn’t wait to get rid of him. But, given the choices to go against Jones he was the only one. Yet now he appears to have hidden in a bunker even more reclusive than Creepy Joe’s. Are ANY of you seeing any signs of a fight, or at least a little life out of him?
No Tuberville here either. Though, I haven't seen doug jones adds either. He's a disgusting looking creature to boot. I have to shower if I even see him.
TONS of biden commercials, at least 1 every half our on MeTV and maybe 2-3 during Perry Mason. Enough to where I'm about to go on MeTV strike. I've seen about 8 Tuberville yard signs. That's it.

You're right - he's not aggressively campaigning. We had NOTHING for candidates. I was in total disgust for all candidates. I think 'Bama will have a democrat senator and before long we'll go blue (I'd say 4-6 years). jones' group already is adverting gun control adds here; but not under jones' campaign (it's a PAC for sure).

The other thing is quite a few of these "WE BELIEVE Black lives matter, no human is illegal, love is love, women's rights are human rights, science is real, water is life, injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere."

I especially like the last part since what Mueller's team did with the electronic data would qualify as an injustice yet liberals think that's perfectly fine. HELL NO it's not fine, it would not be fine if a repubic lead investigation did that either...period...unauthorized destruction of gov't property.

I'm beginning to think tuberville was a democrat plant.

Jones is a commie! Fuck him! Tubberville gets my vote! Straight repub ticket for me! I’ll never vote for a commie!

Reactions: PBWalsh
Granted I’ll never vote for communism... democrat... but it would be nice to see something other that Tubberville lawn signs.

Jones is a commie! Fuck him! Tubberville gets my vote! Straight repub ticket for me! I’ll never vote for a commie!

Same here, but it would sure help if he'd at least campaign against his opponent. Bunker Joe is making a LOT more appearances than him, if you can believe that. I kind of have the same opinion as Bytor Jr - it's almost like he's a Democrat plant.

I’m seeing a good many tubberville ads here!

You see so many Jones ads because Democrats know they need Jones to keep his seat in order for Democrats to flip the Senate, so coastal campaign donations are pouring into Alabama.

Don’t know what area you are in, but it could be that they (Tuberville’s campaign) is spending their money in areas where Jones won the special election by a wide margin. Kind of like thoughtful spending.

Where I’m at (very southeast Alabama), he’d probably carry my county and the counties around me just because he isn’t Jones.

That being said, I have seen a several of ads attacking Jones, but neither directly referred to Tuberville. The ads were more about Jones’ voting record, his stance against Trump and his desire to fund Planned Parenthood. Nothing like the old fashioned “I’m Tommy Tuberville and I need your support” type stuff.

I wonder if they have polling that people don’t like Tuberville because of his former ties to Auburn. I could be way off, but who knows. It may sound stupid, but there is a huge swath of people down here that put football right between God and family on the list of importance.

I have seen zero Tuberville ads here either, just the Doug Jones slander ads. Tuberville did actively campaign before the primary in my area, he even visited our small town and was backed by local businesses. I agree he needs to step up his game with his campaign though.

If Alabamians seriously don't vote for him because of his Auburn ties the. they are beyond retarded.

I get the passion, I‘ve played football all my life up until 22 and was born in Tuscaloosa; but the nation and state is at stake folks!

Reactions: Snipe260
I'm in the very southern tip of the state, close to Gulf Shores and have seen a few T.V . ads for Tuberville. However not that many. From the signs in peoples yards there are more Jones fans around then Tuberville, which I completely don't understand. Trump signs and Jones signs in the same yard.