• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Alabama newbie here

Navy_Spook

Guns are like tattoos - you can't have just one...
Minuteman
Oct 14, 2022
Alabama
Learning is a lifelong process, and with anything demanding precise technique, one never stops learning. So it is with tactical shooting.
I started shooting at about 8 years old with a break action, single shot BSA (British Small Arms) .177 cal. pellet rifle. Advancing over the
years to Junior NRA membership and competitive matches, then to Scouting, and ultimately the Navy, where I shot competitively, both in
service and NRA shoots when my assignments and duty stations permitted. Following my retirement in 1984, I continued to spend time
as the range, maintaining my skills with both pistol and rifle. Today, at almost 76 years of age, I continue to spend the better part of one
day a week putting rounds down range. I will begin using the 21 dot targets as soon as I get them printed off - see? You learn something
new every day.

Welcome to the TN Vols ass whoopin today…and the Hide! 😜