• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Alabama, Redeem Your Honor

The letter said Updyke suffered from several ailments, including coronary disease, congestive heart failure, diabetes, strokes and depression..... meh same old BS...

“I wanted Auburn people to hate me as much as I hate them,” he told a CBS News podcast earlier this year. “You know, there are several things in this world that I really and truly don’t like, and Auburn is one of them."

Hope he makes it to town at the end of November. We sure would love to see him......

The letter said Updyke suffered from several ailments, including coronary disease, congestive heart failure, diabetes, strokes and depression..... meh same old BS...

“I wanted Auburn people to hate me as much as I hate them,” he told a CBS News podcast earlier this year. “You know, there are several things in this world that I really and truly don’t like, and Auburn is one of them."

Hope he makes it to town at the end of November. We sure would love to see him......
He’s comin! And you can bet ur ass he will have a backpack sprayer!????

The letter said Updyke suffered from several ailments, including coronary disease, congestive heart failure, diabetes, strokes and depression.....

Just goes to prove the old saying, "You cant kill shit, it has no vital organs"

All those fine disease issues and he's still stealing oxygen.

Just sayin...

Reactions: Edgecrusher