• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Alamo Four Star in San Antonio TX

WCW308

Private
Minuteman
Feb 25, 2008
Central Idaho
I had a question about one of their products, but no phone number on website,
no listing; does anyone have any contact info? Thanks!

Re: Alamo Four Star in San Antonio TX

If it's who I think it is they have had issues in the past meeting delivery dates and all sorts of other issues. I'd steer clear.

Scott from Phoenix Tactical carries some of their stuff on his website (I think he's a hide sponsor too).

He might be able to help you if you can't contact the manufacturer directly. I had one of their tripods for a while and it was very nice.

I want to get a mount to attach to my AI stock/ slots to allow use of a bipod
with 1913 rails, I read of a someone here who bought that part from 4 star & I thought it was a good way to go vs. the AI spigot, as the bipod could be used on several type bolt rifles, not just spigot. It's apart of a $700 kit & they apparently sell parts individually...I do not know alot about AI's, just put a 6.5 X 47 bbl'd action in & the basic harris bipod doesn't fit at all...and they make neat (looking)
converted bipod for 1913...

yup, that's it & similar, thanks...
heard from four star email inquiry w/ their phone #.

Sure I could do a simple machining of flat backed rail, too...