• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Firearms Alamo Precision Rifles - 6.5 CM

zTikkaCHUz

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
Jan 31, 2019
North Cackalak
Alamo Precision Rifles -
Specs available in the photos including the price paid.
~200 Rounds through the rifle, 50% suppressed
Trigger-tech Diamond
Atlas not included

$2893 - $2500 $2200 Shipped CONUS and I will throw in the Eberlestock bag as well (Sniper Drag Bag - $389)
(3/15) Adding in 5 brand new AICS 10rd mags to sweeten the deal. Rifle comes with 1x 5rd mag = 6 total

APR - Imgur (1).jpg

APR - Imgur.jpg

APR - Imgur (3).jpg

APR - Imgur (4).jpg

Last edited:
Didn't get anything on the pic link. No pics, nothing.

@gearguywb I had the same issue with IMGUR stuff. Just restart your web browser. I see the pics here, but clicking thru doesn't work. 50/50...

Thanks for the heads up. I re posted the link, there should be 6 photos and 1 video. If all else fails DM me and I can text or email pics.

(I tested with an incognito browser but LMK if it's still not working.)

Reactions: HeavyAssault
bump + addition: (3/15) Adding in 5 brand new AICS 10rd mags to sweeten the deal. Rifle comes with 1x 5rd mag = 6 total

All PM's Responded.

I would consider selling BA+Trigger but only as a last resort and I probably wouldn't include the drag bag. APR sells their BA starting at $1600 + $300 trigger and 5x$70 mags you're at $2,250. I'm including stock w/ bottom metal $190, $390 drag bag in my $2,200. It may make sense for some to switch/toss that stock but I'll leave that to buyer's discretion.

ETA: I've had a couple questions on the action. It is the APR G2. Details below. Some details- Savage threads, mechanical ejector (great for all you brass goblins).

Last edited:
I am interested in the rifle. New to the site so still learning the features and reading on my phone with my eyes is questionable at best. Please PM me as I would like to discuss the rifle.