• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Hunting & Fishing Alaska Bear Hunting

cc987

Private
Minuteman
Dec 22, 2008
Hello All,

Went bear hunting on the Copper River, saw lots of wildlife and shot this bear with a Desert Tactical Arms 338 Lapua Magnum...not a big bear but the memories will last a lifetime!

3553246034_e7f61ee383_b.jpg

Shot these rifles out to 1100 meters...using Black Hills 300 grain Sierra Matchkings. GREAT rifles, very inovative..

3553239428_51cd88943f_b.jpg

Re: Alaska Bear Hunting

3553239428_51cd88943f_b.jpg

Shot these rifles out to 1100 meters with BH 300 gr Sierra Matchkings

Wow,

those are sweet........Tell you what I'm going to do for YOU my friend. I'll trade you straight-up, anyone of those sticks for.........wait for it..........my Ruger 10/22! I know, I know, your thinking man that He Shoot Me, what a good guy, but hey, it's what I do. Ahhaahaahaahaa!

-Pat

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: riverguide</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Great looking sticks but I think that's my dog in the first pic...the kids have been looking for 'em...lol. </div></div>

You're............mean. grins

Where you hunt? 6 or 11, could be 13 I guess? Never hunted down there, 16 is where the blackies are?

Thanks guys,

great spring bear hide, no rubs, saw lots of Browns, closest one was 600 meters, was lining up for a shot and a jet boat came down the river..first and only boat we saw all week..and scared him into the bush.

It was in zone 11.

I love Alaska!

SF,
cc987