• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Fieldcraft Alaska guide creations scout backpack

324matt

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Mar 7, 2019
Dorsey, Illinois
I have been looking for a new backpack that dosent need to be a meat hauler. Ive narrowed it down between the hill people gear and the Alaska Guide Creations Scout backpack. Does anyone have any advice or experience with either of them? What I like about them is that they are lightweight and have the ability to carry a rifle muzzle up.

I have the HPG kit bag and it is built very well, I've worn it hundreds if not a thousand hours for yard work over the last year+ and aside from oil, sweat, and blood stains it's in perfect condition. That's my only experience.

Reactions: EN2722 and RTH1800
I don't have the backpack but bino case there stuff is top notch and excellent customer service......

Last edited:
I have a HPG Tarahumara that I use as a day pack. I like it for what it is and would recommend it.