• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Training Courses Alaska Precision Rifle Course questions.

demonjigger

Sergeant
Minuteman
Aug 26, 2017
Marc and Frank,

I'll be flying up from the lower 48 in June for PR 1&2.

Question 1: can I have my ammo shipped directly to your shop? If so, any special instructions?

Do I need to bring every tool I might need for my rifle/ scope? Like a fat wrench, all the bits, and punches?

Thank you in advance.

Shipping ammo to AK is EXPENSIVE. Don’t do that. You can purchase it here for much less. If you bring with you, you can fly with 11#, which is a case of ammo, on all the other airlines. Alaska Airlines allows 50#. Tell me what ammo you’re looking for and I’ll tell you what it will cost you up here.

Scope and rifle tools - We are fully equipped, but bring what your adjust zero with.

—Taylor

WHAT WE'VE DONE OVER THE YEARS IS BRING THE ROUND COUNTS DOWN. WE ARE NOT LIMITING YOUR HITS, WE ARE LIMITING YOUR MISSES THROUGH MORE EFFECTIVE TEACHING METHODS AND PROCESSES.

SAFE IS 140 ROUNDS PER COURSE.

REMEMBER, IT'S ABOUT QUALITY, NOT QUANTITY.

-- TAYLOR

Reactions: California