• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Training Courses Alaska Precision Rifle Course / Sniper's Hide 2-Day P.R. Course July 6-7, 2024 *FULL*

Enough Said

Staff Sergeant Taylor
Staff member
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Apr 10, 2005
    Anchorage, AK
    OUR WORLD FAMOUS 2-DAY PRECISION RIFLE COURSE.
    - Hands-on instruction and scrutiny in the fundamentals of marksmanship and long-range precision rifle practices. This is a from-the-ground-up course which covers beginner, intermediate and advanced aspects of long-range precision rifle marksmanship. The shooter will use our proprietary "Gravity Ballistics" to gather data efficiently and precisely with an advanced understanding of external ballistics and the effect of gravity and environmentals on predictable, repeatable precision and accuracy.

Course Fee $770

THIS IS A "'DESTINATION EVENT". BRING THE SPOUSE AND CREATE AN ALASKA VACATION

Email [email protected] for information Sheet or to be added to the Roster

Attachments

• screenshot_364 2.jpg
      screenshot_364 2.jpg
      45.3 KB · Views: 60
    • 2019 July 17_18 Davis Const APRC (119) 2.JPG
      2019 July 17_18 Davis Const APRC (119) 2.JPG
      369.3 KB · Views: 55
    Last edited:
    Reactions: Nik H
    OUR WORLD FAMOUS 2-DAY PRECISION RIFLE COURSE.
    - Hands-on instruction and scrutiny in the fundamentals of marksmanship and long-range precision rifle practices. This is a from-the-ground-up course which covers beginner, intermediate and advanced aspects of long-range precision rifle marksmanship. The shooter will use our proprietary "Gravity Ballistics" to gather data efficiently and precisely with an advanced understanding of external ballistics and the effect of gravity and environmentals on predictable, repeatable precision and accuracy.

Course Fee $770

THIS IS A "'DESTINATION EVENT". BRING THE SPOUSE AND CREATE AN ALASKA VACATION

Email [email protected] for information Sheet or to be added to the Roster
    Marc, what is the best way to get ammunition up there from the lower 48?? My truck won't make the drive from southern Louisiana to Anchorage so flying is my means of travel if I can do this.

Marc, what is the best way to get ammunition up there from the lower 48?? My truck won't make the drive from southern Louisiana to Anchorage so flying is my means of travel if I can do this.
    Most airlines allow 11 pounds, which should be plenty. Alaska allows 50 pounds.

Sending an email got information from south LA as well.