• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Alaskan Guide Creations - Chest Bino Pack Review

vvillium3

Sergeant
Minuteman
Apr 19, 2010
Stevensville, MI
Hello All,

Want to start this tread off by saying how great Jaret is at AGC. At first I felt troubled having to call him instead of ordering online, but he is such an open & friendly guy you can't help but enjoy his customer service. Ended up talking to him for about 45 minutes about hunting and what not. He did two follow up calls after I received this product just to make sure I was satisfied! You don't this service anymore these days. This guy & pack come highly recommended.

Simply put, this pack is well built. Has mesh back straps that hold the pack firmly on your chest. It is fully adjustable, and fits me perfect for being a tall/bigger guy. The bino pack latches with a nice clip in the front, and the inside is lined with a soft fabric to protect your glass. Side pockets have been increased from previous designs (per Jaret) and fit hand calls and smaller items well. The front pocket has enough space for slightly larger items and anything else you want to carry in the field.

I bought this pack to fit my Terrapin, knife, kestrel, and hand calls in while hunting and or shooting. Its a nice simple item to grab and i know everything i need to shoot is in it. While the pouch is oversized for the terrapin, it stays put in the pack and doesnt move around much. Also, I love how assessable items are while hunting. Just last week, I was crawling into a hunting spot when some deer popped up across the field. The pack is right there and easy to get in. I hate carrying items on my belt or pockets, as they are impossible to get to in certain positions.

Here are a couple of pics. I can't say how useful this is. Jaret and his pack are 10's with me:

225BB791-6184-464C-B1AB-38FC117C7937-37756-00002C6766F5656F_zpsa2743423.jpg

A01C212D-132E-40DC-A3EC-2A434E0E1992-37756-00002C6764BFBAC8_zps45ae9cdd.jpg

AAAADA04-1607-44C7-A290-026156ECF55A-37756-00002C6760C2A4A5_zps3cb50afc.jpg

Thanks for reading,
Jason

Definitly worth it. The more I use it, the more I like it. Super convenient and a reasonable price. The business couldn't go to a better person.

Also, I'd like to add the use of the upper flap that I neglected in my original review. It fits either my foxpro controller or cell phone perfectly. I like this easily accessible pouch much more then hanging the foxpro from a laynard.

I know this thread is a couple months old, but I had to comment. This bino pack is the best I have found. I've had one for a few years now, and it does everything it is designed to. It protects your optics and has the right amount of pockets to hold your extra crap (oops, gear). The only problem I had was with the older style harness. That is now changed. I called Jaret and he helped me out, going beyond what I think any other company would do, and getting me a new style pack. I have tried several other brand bino packs and this one works the best for me. You won't be disappointed with this pack. There was review of bino packs in Elk Hunter magazine this last month and it includes this pack. One of the downsides it describes is the pack sticking out too much. I have to disagree with that. If you adjust this snug to your chest, it is easily low profile enough. I have bow hunted with mine for the last two years and never had a problem. Of course it may just fit my body better. They are great bino packs, and they protect the binos better than most packs.