• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Alec Baldwin again….

"The actor "didn't announce that the gun was `cold' when it really contained a live round; he didn't load the gun; he didn't check the bullets in the gun; he didn't purchase the bullets; he didn't make the bullets and represent that they were dummies; he wasn't in charge of firearm safety on the set; he didn't hire the people who supplied the bullets or checked the gun; and he played no role in managing the movie's props," the filing states."

And he didnt check the gun himself and he didnt maintain safe muzzle direction.

Maybe he will be leaving a bar one night an some guy will poingt a gun at him and not pull the trigger. Karma

"The actor "didn't announce that the gun was `cold' when it really contained a live round; he didn't load the gun; he didn't check the bullets in the gun; he didn't purchase the bullets; he didn't make the bullets and represent that they were dummies; he wasn't in charge of firearm safety on the set; he didn't hire the people who supplied the bullets or checked the gun; and he played no role in managing the movie's props," the filing states."

And he didnt check the gun himself and he didnt maintain safe muzzle direction.

Maybe he will be leaving a bar one night an some guy will poingt a gun at him and not pull the trigger. Karma

Man, it’s like how you legally can get a hooker if you film it.

If you end up in a shoot, just say you were making shitty movie, and it’s like “oh shit, no worries, here’s your gun back, we’ll clean this all up, have a nice night sir and let us know if you need us to be witnesses when you sue others over this”.

So if I ever end up in a situation where I have to shoot a intruder, just yell “it’s cold” before you fire? That’s a sweet cheat code 😂

Fucking clown world

I guess its ok to kill people on the set without any legal ramifications .

You guys understand the woman that got killed was putting together a Hollywood pedo ring documentary?

You mean a movie?

Hollywood always liked them young, and the casting couch has always been a thing.

If your 16yr old moves to Hollywood or NYC for acting, you’re a major league idiot to not think they are going to end up taking the role of a painters radio.

19dj84.jpg

He’s just as a liable as a drunk driver who “accidentally” kills some. Negligent homicide.
Negligent homicide is what they call killing someone while driving drunk. I call it second degree murder. When you drink and drive, YOU KNOW you will not be capable of driving safely before you take the start drinking.

Negligent homicide is what they call killing someone while driving drunk. I call it second degree murder. When you drink and drive, YOU KNOW you will not be capable of driving safely before you take the start drinking.

The DUI thing is so political now, saying because you had a drink and drove you meant to kill someone is illogical, speeding kills more than drunk driving, as does just sucking at driving, but politicians don’t run on cracking down on housewives who arnt good drivers.

Manslaughter sure, but if I was on a jury it’d be a not guilty if they tried murder.

DUI charge for killing someone: Your Honor I asked for a drink and I have no control over how much alcohol they put into that glass, I did not touch or pour that bottle. Yes the person I hit was killed and I know someone is responsible but I know its not me.Now if we're done here I have to travel to my mansion at the Hamptons to relax on the beach.

The DUI thing is so political now, saying because you had a drink and drove you meant to kill someone is illogical, speeding kills more than drunk driving, as does just sucking at driving, but politicians don’t run on cracking down on housewives who arnt good drivers.

Manslaughter sure, but if I was on a jury it’d be a not guilty if they tried murder.
I see a LOT of dead and seriously maimed folks, many due to drunk drivers.
Speed? Sure. And quite rare are the “drive fast sober and kill someone” though they do happen.
But I see their tox screens. Nothin like a BAL of 240 and cocaine to make someone wanna drive their car fast.

I can pull data from the last 100 severely injured patients in car crashes.
High percentage will be under the influence. Etoh, meth, coke, opiates, or weed. DUI isnt just booze

You very clearly do not see the data I do to come to your opinion.

And yeah, the director’s next job was a documentary about the pedophile ring in Hollywood.
Was part of the story before they got the MSM to stop mentioning it.

I completely agree with everything you wrote and would do the same if on a jury. I will add that if a family member of the drunk driving victim where to retaliate against the drunk driver and was prosecuted and I was on the jury in this case, I would be a NOT GUILTY regardless of charges and wouldn’t budge.
Daniel was just driving home from work. Probably never saw the vehicle that hit his.

I am that family member which explains my strong feelings. One of the only two biological male great grandchildren of Otto and Anna Kirste was killed at 21 by a fellow. That fellow states he deserves clemency because he was so drunk he does not remember the accident. Therefore he has no remorse (his words). His sisters heard that at every parol hearing. Finally the scum bag got released.

Daniel was my great nephew and to this day, the his sisters and mom and dad grieve his loss.

I know that accidents happen and I know that folks who drink sometimes drink more than they intended. However, I also know that cabs exist for city people and designated drivers should be the norm. Friends don’t let friends go off and get drunk by themselves. Or at least they shouldn’t.

Oh, I did not kill him. Two wrongs don’t make a right
1647095275648.jpeg

Last edited:
I see a LOT of dead and seriously maimed folks, many due to drunk drivers.
Speed? Sure. And quite rare are the “drive fast sober and kill someone” though they do happen.
But I see their tox screens. Nothin like a BAL of 240 and cocaine to make someone wanna drive their car fast.

I can pull data from the last 100 severely injured patients in car crashes.
High percentage will be under the influence. Etoh, meth, coke, opiates, or weed. DUI isnt just booze

You very clearly do not see the data I do to come to your opinion.

And yeah, the director’s next job was a documentary about the pedophile ring in Hollywood.
Was part of the story before they got the MSM to stop mentioning it.

Just what saw medevaced, and not many DUI issues, also the NTSB stats are pretty clear on speeding killing tons more, however with our neopuritanical phase we are in right now that’s not as sexy as anything to do with a “substance”

I’ve seen cops give DUIs to people sleeping in their cars to avoid driving drunk, the system as with most things, has gone from heart in the right place, to a predatory system with a sales pitch and lobbyists.

Reactions: stefan73

I doubt Alec Baldwin would knowingly interject himself into a planned removal of a whistleblower and have to rely on a ridiculous self shooting gun defense to keep himself out of the prison.

If he was purposely given a "hot" gun, as the Hollywood fags call it, without him knowing it would rely heavily on him doing something stupid and pointing it at their intended target victim.

I could see an 'accident' happening on set like a camera boom falling on the victim or a pyrotechnic getting out of hand but not some vain pos like Baldwin carrying out a hit by his own hand, jeopardizing his movie's chance of completion not to mention torpedoing his career. No way.

Reactions: Im2bent
I doubt Alec Baldwin would knowingly interject himself into a planned removal of a whistleblower and have to rely on a ridiculous self shooting gun defense to keep himself out of the prison.

If he was purposely given a "hot" gun, as the Hollywood fags call it, without him knowing it would rely heavily on him doing something stupid and pointing it at their intended target victim.

I could see an 'accident' happening on set like a camera boom falling on the victim or a pyrotechnic getting out of hand but not some vain pos like Baldwin carrying out a hit by his own hand, jeopardizing his movie's chance of completion not to mention torpedoing his career. No way.
Well he could of been asked to hire her after all he's very tight with the Clintons, then the person in charge of the props would have to be involved to know when to hand the hot weapon at the appropriate time. They would need to do a deep search of everyone on set , maybe to find an influx of money that they couldn't explain. But it would be hard to believe that someone in Hollywood would think Baldwin was a douche to set him up as the pasty unless he is the douche that he seems to be.

Reactions: AMGtuned
Well he could of been asked to hire her after all he's very tight with the Clintons, then the person in charge of the props would have to be involved to know when to hand the hot weapon at the appropriate time. They would need to do a deep search of everyone on set , maybe to find an influx of money that they couldn't explain. But it would be hard to believe that someone in Hollywood would think Baldwin was a douche to set him up as the pasty unless he is the douche that he seems to be.
I just think the guy is waaaay to vain and chickenshit to willingly put himself in this.

He would seem more like the type to have someone set a stagehand up or convince one of the many toady's hanging around the set to 'pull a prank' and scare the camera girl with a blank pistol while Baldwin himself was in his trailer.

Charges mean nothing. It's conviction that matters. Everyone on that set should be charged due to the asshattery that was going on.

Reactions: Enigmo
You guys understand the woman that got killed was putting together a Hollywood pedo ring documentary?
4 Commie Fact checkers say it ain't so, so you know it is true! If you are over the target...
Certainly more believable than anything Alec Baldwin says.

Reactions: Bender
I guess its ok to kill people on the set without any legal ramifications .
It should be a civil liability issue and an OSHA issue. Does this rise to criminal negligence? Perhaps, but only for the armorer. Charging him is prosecutorial grandstanding.

Still negligent, just not a crime. I predict he will be found not guilty fairly quickly.
I predict he will plead out to no jail time, probation/community service.

Also look up the charges, and see how negligence plays there.

Hahaha. That’s the perfect response. Keep thinking about that, Tex. I’ll give you a morsel to chew on, what if certain key court officials were also participants in the rituals?

4 Commie Fact checkers say it ain't so, so you know it is true! If you are over the target...
Certainly more believable than anything Alec Baldwin says.

Which is how you can tell for sure she was working on a pedophile movie.

Reactions: Hardholder439
Still negligent, just not a crime. I predict he will be found not guilty fairly quickly.
As I understand it, this wasn’t part of the script. This was an off-camera moment where he jestingly pointed the gun at her and pulled the trigger.

Killing somebody though negligence isn't a crime? Let me guess... "Civil Matter"?

In some circumstances, homicide is not considered a crime, including in cases where a person kills in self-defense. Homicide involving negligence, however, constitutes a criminal act, often called criminally negligent homicide.

in the end, justice will not be done on this earth.

i am not so sure that this piece of shit isn't so arrogant as to do this knowingly. these cocksuckers have a god (not capitalized because i am not refering to the true God) complex and they know the system is infiltrated by their buddies and they also know that they can do pretty much what they want.

i put NOTHING past them. i kinda figure, the most evil thing you can imagine...that is probably closest to the true. and i figure that because of what they have shown us. if we all knew half the truth, it would probably make our brains pop.

Reactions: jakelly
Interesting read on all this. In the videos, Alec looks mighty old for 49 64, this is justifiably taking its toll.

Just man up, boy, "I had the gun, I pulled the trigger, I killed a beautiful young woman through a negligent accident, I accept the ultimate responsibility. I ask forgiveness from all hurt by this tragedy."

Alec Baldwin Charged: PR Expert Says Star on Hollywood ...

https://www.insider.com › Celebrity › Entertainment

22 hours ago — Alec Baldwin's manslaughter charge puts him on Hollywood's 'black list', PR experts say, but it's not the end of his career.

Last edited:
It should be a civil liability issue and an OSHA issue. Does this rise to criminal negligence? Perhaps, but only for the armorer. Charging him is prosecutorial grandstanding.
I was shocked he was charged at all , and most likely will skate. But he did kill the woman regardless if the armorer fucked up or someone set it up to happen. If he would of followed the rules when filming with weapons you never actually aim at the person. As far as trusting the armorer ask Alec how many millions it cost him in the civil payout for that trust. I was taught from a child when someone hands you a empty gun to always check it again yourself.

Why he he was sued is beyond me because it happen at work, workers comp claim should of been filed. OSHA fine should be under 300K for the death.

I personally believe someone set this up , maybe Alec blew off Hillary's birthday party and pissed her off who knows.....

Reactions: striped1