• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Alec Baldwin literally just shot two people

Bender

Known Troll
Minuteman
  • Feb 12, 2014
    Cheyenne WY.
    A3954E5A-F1B7-44CD-9430-CEC6287F76C1.jpeg

Last edited:
    There was another actor dude that died from a BFG.

Think he played around with it thinking "Blank = Safe" and shot himself.

Brandon Lee was shot by someone else when either lives rounds got fed or something failed in the gun.

You’d think these morons would’ve learned how to avoid this sort of thing by now. Literally some of the dumbest people on the planet.

The bullet vaccine comment is gold.

I did scenario training this weekend.

We came to class with nothing. All gear was provided by the school, dedicated sim guns although real Sig frames/firecontrols.......and still they had us patting each other down before the class and being cautious during the class if anyone got out of sight.

Brandon Lee was shot by someone else when either lives rounds got fed or something failed in the gun.
    Yes, sort of. And, it is why modern blank firing guns used as hollywood props do not vent forward. As the story I saw goes, the pistol that killed Brandon Lee was loaded with a dummy round for a close up shot. Then later, it was loaded with blanks for an action scene. Unfortunately, no one noticed that the dummy round had engraved into the barrel and pulled the bullet, ejecting only the case. When the blank was loaded, they had a complete cartridge and the rest, as they say, is sad sad history.

Blanks got plenty, and I mean plenty of power behind them to push something down a tube to lethal velocity. I remember an article from way back where two drunken mofos decided to load cigarillo butts into .38 Special cases and then shoot them at each other, naked. One guy was hospitalized in critical condition from one of the cig butts penetrating and lodging into his lung.

When I was really young my aunt in Shanghai had cans of compressed electronics and furniture dusters in her apartment. The ones with the plastic straws to direct the blasts of compressed gas. I used to roll bits of wet newspapers into BBs, shove them into the straws with a toothpick, packing them real tight in there, load the straw into the "gun", and fire away. The bits of wet paper easily flew across the room and hit stuff with considerable force...

Brandon Lee was shot by someone else when either lives rounds got fed or something failed in the gun

Freddie Prince the actor who played Chico from Chico and the man shot himself in the head with a prop gun loaded with blanks

Blanks got plenty, and I mean plenty of power behind them to push something down a tube to lethal velocity. I remember an article from way back where two drunken mofos decided to load cigarillo butts into .38 Special cases and then shoot them at each other, naked. One guy was hospitalized in critical condition from one of the cig butts penetrating and lodging into his lung.

When I was really young my aunt in Shanghai had cans of compressed electronics and furniture dusters in her apartment. The ones with the plastic straws to direct the blasts of compressed gas. I used to roll bits of wet newspapers into BBs, shove them into the straws with a toothpick, packing them real tight in there, load the straw into the "gun", and fire away. The bits of wet paper easily flew across the room and hit stuff with considerable force...
    I use to practice quick drawing with a Mod. 19 S&W using Bill Jordon's technique of firing squib loads of beeswax in a .38 case with no powder. From across the room, it would punch holes in sheet rock just from a primer.

Last edited:
    Freddie Prince the actor who played Chico from Chico and the man shot himself in the head with a prop gun loaded with blanks

He was shooting for that result though.

Reactions: Frank Warren
    When a stage hand reacts after the first shot you'd think

I use to practice quick drawing with a Mod. 19 S&W using Bill Jordon's technique of firing squib loads of beeswax in a .38 case with no powder. From across the room, it would punch holes in sheet rock just from a primer.

@buffalowinter competes in riding/shooting comps and I believe he uses a wax "bullet" and primer to shoot baloons as he gallops around the riding ring.

Well....

It makes another thing to wish for Trump to get elected.......

Can you imagine how Trump will excoriate him should he continue his TDS?

Last edited:
    It was a real gun with real bullets:

I was quoting a post above mine but for some reason his post used me as the quoter....weird.

I didnt recall the fact of whether or not FP used a "real" gun or "prop" gun.

I do remember the incident though. It was one of my first experiences of when the whole world goes on a wailing spree at the death "of such a brilliant actor".

I did scenario training this weekend.

We came to class with nothing. All gear was provided by the school, dedicated sim guns although real Sig frames/firecontrols.......and still they had us patting each other down before the class and being cautious during the class if anyone got out of sight.
    Ha! Did the same type of force on force class. Same thing, patted each other down etc. Still ended up with a sim round permanently lodged in my chin.😳

6ADC0622-4A50-4C28-BEDE-63FB4FD70594.jpeg

23320D3E-0AE6-4833-BBDB-CE6212C977FB.jpeg
    8C2FE185-A49A-4D7D-9F7D-738766326A94.jpeg

Fuck Brandon Lee. Much more importantly, Jon-Eric Hexum from "Cover Up", the 80s homoerotic spy-is-a-male-model tv show, died the same way, leaving a "special hole" in the lives of Frederick 77 (or whatever his new handle is) and the alphabet boyz.

Screenshot_20211021-205203_Chrome.jpg

"According to then-girlfriend, actress and singer E. G. Daily, "He loved living this rich fantasy life. He was a big strong man, looked kind of like a Viking bodybuilder, and he loved to show his strength. He also liked the whole idea of guns and soldiers."

Did any one post the movie storyline yet?

"Baldwin stars in the film as infamous Western outlaw Harland Rust. When his estranged grandson is convicted of an accidental murder and sentenced to hang, Rust travels to Kansas to break him out of prison."

I have a buddy that used to convert live weapons to blanks only. Chambers were built to not be able to accept live ammo. kinda makes you wonder how this continues
    It happened because they were to cheap to buy a gun that can only fire blanks.

So if they were using a real gun with crimped blanks, how likely is it that parts of the crimp broke off turning into projectiles?

It happened because they were to cheap to buy a gun that can only fire blanks.

The Hollywood gun supply business is big money.

If you could get into their wearhouses it would be amazing.

Usually the guns are real if the character is playing a major ole, extras get rubber replicas.

Movie like Saving Private Ryan can have millions of dollars of guns on set.

It's a pretty interesting business but Hollywood sucks.

Now that the western movie genre didn't work out for Baldwin he might be able to get a laugh or two in San Quentin with his impersonations of Trump wearing a jump suit to match the orange hair.

The two people shot were a director and a director of photography, not actors in a scene. My big question is why was he firing a prop gun at a couple of directors?

Im guessing retard threw a hissy fit over their direction.........

Last edited:
    Reactions: vh20