• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

ALERT: Body armor, firearm, and ammunition vendors: DO NOT SELL to leftists. Run checks on social media.

Blue Sky Country

Urban Cowboy
Minuteman
  • ANTIFA now buying body armor for their armed footsoldiers...

Yes, I know I have posted a thread about this in the past, but we are at a make or break point in this country and it's future right now. I remember ten years ago when "take a liberal to the gun range" has been the rallying call of the RKBA movement. Yes, plenty of "liberals" have been given range trips, firearms intstruction, and knowledge of where to purchase and legalities, etc... Many of these "liberals" are armed now and are willing to KILL in order to eradicate the very principles and heritage which protected their rights in the first place.

We need to cut this pipeline off IMMEDIATELY.

RUN prospective buyers' names through your online searches for social media presence and history. DENY sales to any treasonous and terroristic scumbags. The one good thing about this shit that we are dealing with right now is that many, if not most of these motherfuckers also happen to have IQ's in the single digits and cannot resist broadcasting their newfound political cult affiliations to anyone who listens. Their social media presences light up brighter than a phosphorus flare in a forest clearing at night. We MUST cut this pipeline off right now.

Remember, this is purely at YOUR OWN discretion. If all gun, ammo, and armor vendors stand together and dynamite this pipeline right now, we will be able to blunt the main threat that is not far behind this growing clusterfuck. If you do not wish to participate, and care more about the dollar than our country's heritage and future, that is your liberty. However, also be aware that the same treasonous thugs who you eagerly sell to have absolutely no qualms about hanging you by the neck from a tree in front of your own shop just like the Redcoats hung gunsmith Cornish McManus in front of his shop while his terrified wife looked on in The Rifle, by Gary Paulsen.

Please send this to any and all gun and shooting sports vendors you know.

#CutThePipeline

More reasons why this is even more important now:

Last edited:
    That Spartan Armor sure looks slick....

1599014729827.png

At the time of he highest sales volume of ammunition, firearms and body armor, it’s not possible to run a 20 minute background check on every customer....

The Portland rioters did say they made a bulk buy of soft armor and they want more, so there’s that. But there’s no way in hell I suddenly want a background check for every gun item related purchase.

Reactions: Aries256
    At the time of he highest sales volume of ammunition, firearms and body armor, it’s not possible to run a 20 minute background check on every customer....

The Portland rioters did say they made a bulk buy of soft armor and they want more, so there’s that. But there’s no way in hell I suddenly want a background check for every gun item related purchase.
    How? How did they fund a bulk purchase of body armor? All I want to see is the money trail.

A 5.56 will still knock them down long enough to lock in on a head shot

There are any number of places on the human body that are not covered with body armor to inflict enough pain and trauma to debilitate the miscreant and place them on a path to re-contemplate their career choices before delivering the coup-de-grace.

Or just take a head shot to begin with.

There are any number of places on the human body that are not covered with body armor to inflict enough pain and trauma to debilitate the miscreant and place them on a path to re-contemplate their career choices before delivering the coup-de-grace.

Or just take a head shot to begin with.

Can you even get body armor for your elbow?

Can you even get body armor for your elbow?

The IDF was using suppressed 10/22s on Palestinian rioters. If it worked there, it will work here. It won't take much to defeat (work around) body armor.

https://www.rugertalk.com/articles/the-plinker-went-to-war-the-idfs-ruger-10-22.126/

In this video the newscaster complains about the "contrasting use of weapons." This is a propaganda message aimed against the Israelis. It's merely presented here to show that hits in places other than a vital area that would be covered by body armor can be very effective in stopping a threat.

If you want to run around in an EOD suit

This was one example of body armor working for a time but finally defeated. I'm one that's not worried about the Marxist terrorists possessing body armor. Sure, don't sell anything of martial value to these turd balls but they will place too much confidence in their weapons or body armor. Like these creeps in LA in 1997, they will be in for a big suprise.

Reactions: 308pirate
    Just above the ding ding actually.
    At the level of the base of the ding ding there is less vasculature.
    Tad higher takes more more of the sacrum. Quicker and more definitive.
    All of it is debilitating
    I get that if you blow off their ding ding and they live, at least they cant reproduce.

Sorry, nerd came out......

I get that if you blow off their ding ding and they live, at least they cant reproduce.

Your knowledge of the crotch area is extensive. But you all forgot one thing, none of them have a ding dong because they all had them removed.

I would rather shoot the right round through the abdomen...peritonitis is a proper way for these fucks to go

Lot of people seem to care that they wear body armor. It’s not level IV stuff if you can’t see it. Not many of them are ready to deal with how it feels to catch a bullet in the armor. I’m not changing the way I train. Shoot until the threat is gone, maybe that’s one pistol round center mass and they curl up in a ball crying. Maybe that’s one rifle round center mass that blows chunks all over the person behind them. I don’t care either way, I’ll use the tools at hand. Just need to sufficently adjust enough attitudes for me/my family/property to be protected.

Last edited:
    Hmm. Maybe the 5.7X28 isn't so gay after all. May have to rethink my carry choices, or break out the 38 Super.

Reactions: Ravenworks
    Your knowledge of the crotch area is extensive. But you all forgot one thing, none of them have a ding dong because they all had them removed.

You fly. I fix broken bodies.

So, fill your hollow points with pooky???

Um, most human abdomens have plenty of it in various forms in them. Probably enough.

If shooting elsewhere, dipped like a punji stick would be the place to start.

I am thinking about a 5.7x28

Just ordered one off of Gunbroker. One of the Rugers. Got some ammo coming that I paid through the nose for. Thought the guy was gonna ask for a blowjob for it. I'll shoot a couple hundred rds to get familiar, and then I'll probably never fire it again for the next 20 years, lol.

Didn't want to break out the 38 Super race guns to use as truck guns.

Reactions: Nik H
    The IDF was using suppressed 10/22s on Palestinian rioters. If it worked there, it will work here. It won't take much to defeat (work around) body armor.

It works especially well when you get OPFOR trained to put tourniquets on non arterial flesh wounds. Self inflicted force multiplier. If he shows up on a future battlefield, he'll be the slow one. Apply only one half of a normal lead.

Target the pelvic girdle...

This! Hips and heads, kiddies.

Reactions: Longshot231
    Lot of people seem to care that they wear body armor. It’s not level IV stuff if you can’t see it. Not many of them are ready to deal with how it feels to catch a bullet in the armor. I’m not changing the way I train. Shoot until the threat is gone, maybe that’s one pistol round center mass and they curl up in a ball crying. Maybe that’s one rifle round center mass that blows chunks all over the person behind them. I don’t care either way, I’ll use the tools at hand. Just need to sufficently adjust enough attitudes for me/my family/property to be protected.

None of these people seem to know what body armor is.

When the medics were aiding the Portland Prayer shooting victim it appears he was wearing either BMX or Motocross skid plate armor which was of course considered a "Bullet Proof Vest"........

I mean for fucks sake obviously not.

Last edited:
    Just ordered one off of Gunbroker. One of the Rugers. Got some ammo coming that I paid through the nose for. Thought the guy was gonna ask for a blowjob for it. I'll shoot a couple hundred rds to get familiar, and then I'll probably never fire it again for the next 20 years, lol.

Didn't want to break out the 38 Super race guns to use as truck guns.

If he'd a asked what would have been the answer?

https://www.rugertalk.com/articles/the-plinker-went-to-war-the-idfs-ruger-10-22.126/

In this video the newscaster complains about the "contrasting use of weapons." This is a propaganda message aimed against the Israelis. It's merely presented here to show that hits in places other than a vital area that would be covered by body armor can be very effective in stopping a threat.

Ouchers 😂

Thankfully capitalism stepped in and prevented me from having to suck dick for ammo. I love capitalism. I needed ammo, guy needed $1.15 per round. Money sent, ammo coming.

Doesn't matter what type of armor you have on; a shot to the pelvis is usually fatal if not immediately fatal.

You can get thigh armour as well as crotch armour, but I haven't seen any plate armour for that area, so you could be good for pistol, but rifle isn't going to be fun.

Best thing to do may be to keep moving from cover to cover or at least concealment to concealment and don't stand around waiting too long?

Back to the OP, but it occurs to me that the google-fu required to vet someone on the net might be lacking for some of the membership here.
    @Blue Sky Country wanna work on a resource kinda like @Nik H did for encrypted comms?
    (Nik H... been meaning to offer up some updates to that, BTW)
    Please do...Encryption is kind of a hobby of mine

Reactions: Blue Sky Country