• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

ALERT: National/local situation map, live feeds, and breaking updates thread. POSSIBLE COVID SPREADING PLOTTED FOR TULSA RALLY.

I live in the most ethnically diverse county in the country, yet, I haven't seen any riots. Why is that?

Because of this?

61eVPuM5UJL._AC_.jpg

Told my Algerian GF from the past that this also tends to stop "honor killings" too and discourage future ones because if someone does that, they can expect this...

tombstone.jpg

HEADS UP ATLANTA:

More protests scheduled for 5pm today. Their organizer is writing "if you are going to be nice to police......do not come"... Yep, I have a feeling this one is going to get sporty very quickly...

And check this out too:

----------
5. If you have any black employees DO NOT COME. We don’t want your fake guilt while you’re paying them starving wages
----------

The
smiley_freak.gif
is extremely strong with this group...

West Palm Beach FL, WTF???
smiley_freak.gif

Bans "gun sales, ammo sales, and gun carrying" in an "emergency decree" in response to the riots. Now extended for 72 hours...

smiley_freak.gif

Bans "gun sales, ammo sales, and gun carrying" in an "emergency decree" in response to the riots. Now extended for 72 hours...

This is how you know it’s time to carry one

Anyone care to manage some sort of state by state thread? A way that people close to each other can link up and help each other be secure. Could be a good idea but I'm not the organizational type.

smiley_freak.gif

Pretty much illegal based on Florida's statewide pre-emption law

In any case, men with guns don't listen to legislators without guns.

Was sitting on the back deck having a smoke and heard shots fired in my neighborhood last night. Nothing going on that I could see after a drive around. Saw a sheriff's cruiser driving around (someone else called it in).

Very odd in this piece of near-rural suburbia.

Also forgot to mention that I saw two vagrant-looking fucks walking down the middle of one lane of a nearby county road two days ago. Struck me as odd as I drive that road at least twice a day every day and have never seen that before.

I'm not a paranoid sort, but when things are out of place I notice immediately.

Last edited:
Reactions: Blue Sky Country
Shots were fired here yesterday. One rabbit and a squirrel were protesting. The rabbit was going on about how we didn't plant it's favorite veggies in the garden. The squirrel was mad about me digging up his stashed acorns or something. Didn't really care they were both annoying. 22 subs and there's dog food.
Now if they protest in a larger group. Yuuuuuum. Fried rabbit and squirrel.

BabyishPowerlessKrill-size_restricted.gif

HEADS UP: WASHINGTON DC

The "largest protests yet" planned around the White House and surrounding areas for Saturday, 06/06/2020...

----------
The nation’s capital is bracing for the largest protest yet on Saturday since the death of George Floyd, expanding a massive fenced perimeter around the White House, even as the Pentagon sent home hundreds of active duty troops positioned outside the city.

Over 10 days of protests, the security perimeter around the White House has increased, and on Thursday morning extended to the far outskirts of a park complex known as the Ellipse near the National Mall with extensive fencing and barricades.

That was in anticipation of a major event on Saturday, according to the local police department.

It was not immediately clear which groups were organizing the march, but #1MillionDCSaturday was trending on Twitter in a call for one million people to march on the capital to protest police brutality against African Americans and the death of Floyd, a black man who died in Minneapolis police custody.
The United States Park Police told McClatchy that it was using “intelligence to monitor upcoming events,” but would not preview its planning as doing so could “pose a hazard to the public and police.” The White House referred questions about Saturday’s march to the Secret Service, which did not immediately respond to a request for comment.

Despite the anticipated event, about 700 members of an infantry battalion from Fort Bragg, North Carolina, were being sent home.

The deployment of the 82nd Airborne Division’s Task Force 504, which was based just outside of Washington and did not enter the district at any time during the protests, had raised concerns that President Donald Trump would invoke the Insurrection Act to allow those federal troops to police thousands of protesters who have been gathering nightly in downtown streets.

At the White House on Thursday, principal deputy press secretary Hogan Gidley told reporters that “all options are on the table” for the use of military forces to clamp down on American protesters – a phrase that has traditionally been reserved for dealing with threats overseas.

----------

Collage? Sounds like your town needs a college..
Great Line

So no details but evedently protests scheduled in White Settlement Tx.

Friday the 12th at Veterans Park across the street from the police station.

That's 400-500 yards from my house.
Actually some of the city property is only 100 yards away that connects to the park.

I'm going to stay and defend my home. Have lived here for 35 years and it's all I have.

Extra guns, mags and ammo placed within reach at points in my home.

Allready people are planning to protect the Veterans Memorial at the park.

I think I will leave that to the younger guys since my house may be very close to a protest rout if they move or go stupid and illegal.

Our police department is small maybe they will have some help from other agencies.

RED ALERT: SEATTLE, WA STATE...

Does anybody have more information on what the fuck just went down in there in the last 10 hours or so?

DFF80817-76E0-4F46-8B0B-A911A0178895_jpe-1453854.JPG

Also reports that the local "John Brown Gun Club" is out on the streets in full force. Armed.

june_9_seattle_jpg-1453851.JPG

I did not see anything about this initially as I was scouring for feeds... Only got word right now. This apparently went down overnight and is still going on in the area right now...

In the NE the tenor has changed from riot to expression of 1A.

They appear content being loud, disrupting traffic within the guidelines of their permits and forcing gestures of appeasement from political and police figures.....

Photos from a recent one....

Note the presence of the biker/camo clad observers.

RED ALERT: SEATTLE, WA STATE...

Does anybody have more information on what the fuck just went down in there in the last 10 hours or so?

DFF80817-76E0-4F46-8B0B-A911A0178895_jpe-1453854.JPG

Also reports that the local "John Brown Gun Club" is out on the streets in full force. Armed.

june_9_seattle_jpg-1453851.JPG

I did not see anything about this initially as I was scouring for feeds... Only got word right now. This apparently went down overnight and is still going on in the area right now...
From the linked article:
The Seattle Department of Neighborhood has sent an ominous sounding message to area businesses and organizations that warns of a “credible threat” to burn the precinct building down and notifying them that the building and nearby apartment buildings will be assessed for possible treatment with “a biodegradable foam fire suppressant” by the Seattle Fire Department as a preventative measure.

From the linked article:
The Seattle Department of Neighborhood has sent an ominous sounding message to area businesses and organizations that warns of a “credible threat” to burn the precinct building down and notifying them that the building and nearby apartment buildings will be assessed for possible treatment with “a biodegradable foam fire suppressant” by the Seattle Fire Department as a preventative measure.

Wow... Just fucking wow...
smiley_freak.gif

From the linked article:

If this actually occurs.......its because it was allowed to occur.

OTHER BREAKING NEWS...

Oh it's coming down... The federal charges and indictments that is, for the rioters and ANTIFA instigators who wanted their 15 seconds of fame all last week. Motherfuckers thought that President Trump was blowing hot air when he solidified ANTIFA as a terrorist organization? Is it still funny now???

35+ serious charges. 45+ individuals named. Terrorist acts, arson, attempted murder and murder, vandalism, and much more...

Reactions: Kamerad
OTHER BREAKING NEWS...

Oh it's coming down... The federal charges and indictments that is, for the rioters and ANTIFA instigators who wanted their 15 seconds of fame all last week. Motherfuckers thought that President Trump was blowing hot air when he solidified ANTIFA as a terrorist organization? Is it still funny now???

35+ serious charges. 45+ individuals named. Terrorist acts, arson, attempted murder and murder, vandalism, and much more...

Small fry.

I am not satisfied seeing the useless idiots in their shit.

Who paid them?

Barr said they charged the easy cases where they did not need more evidence. Then basically said ANTIFA is not off the hook they are working on it. Also looking at their funding.

Reactions: Snuby642
In the NE the tenor has changed from riot to expression of 1A.

They appear content being loud, disrupting traffic within the guidelines of their permits and forcing gestures of appeasement from political and police figures.....

Photos from a recent one....

Note the presence of the biker/camo clad observers.

Funny that it shows the bikers, I'm part of a small club and we were asked to come uptown and act as security to protect our towns small businesses. which we did. and I was very impressed with our community. There were about 8 of us, and 60 more citizens open carrying ARs and AKs that had our backs. The protest ended peacefully.

Funny that it shows the bikers, I'm part of a small club and we were asked to come uptown and act as security to protect our towns small businesses. which we did. and I was very impressed with our community. There were about 8 of us, and 60 more citizens open carrying ARs and AKs that had our backs. The protest ended peacefully.

Yep bikers and camo were clustered around businesses and note the radios.

Did nothing to incite the marchers and did not interfere with crowd control.

Same can be said about the marchers.

1591730581086.png

"You get 1A, You get 1A and You get 1A! Now can I hear some support for 2A?"

Reactions: E. Bryant
The DOJ should hire the folks from Project Veritas.
They don't seem to have any problem finding out what's really going on.
Makes one think the DOJ is another part of the circus.

R

Reactions: oneshot86
Small fry.

I am not satisfied seeing the useless idiots in their shit.

Who paid them?

You know how this works......the bigger the dragnet the sooner you find the canary.

And then watch the dominoes fall.

The methheads are still going up and down my dead end road and haven't seemed to slow down. Friday afternoons are like a parade.

Things are mostly quiet here in Sedgwick county KS. They tore up our Cabela’s and a Quick Trip pretty bad but things have settled over the last few days. Stay safe all.

Seattle is getting more fucky by the minute. These motherfuckers actually think that they have a real, legitimate "autonomous zone"...
smiley_freak.gif

At this point I am REALLY waiting for the Marines to thunder in there and go Tiananmen Square on these fuckers. This is a fucking open armed insurrection now...

You wouldn't need the marines.

You wouldn't need the marines.

They want more 'people with guns' to show up over there. It will be a real show if 1000 heavily armed surrounding townsmen show up there right now. Hey ANTIFA fucks, you tweeted that you needed more people with guns? Here you go, we are here....Wat up???

Seriously, if the local authorities give us just a 6 hour free fire period, we can take care of this shit permanently.

But right now, there are urgent concerns for the noncombatants trapped in the 'CHAZ' (Capitol Hill ANTIFA Autonomous Zone). How long before armed terrorists start kicking in doors and question people about their political views or voting history? There are also elderly and chronically ill individuals who need to see doctors and refill their prescriptions. How long before armed terrorists begin barricading them from leaving their residences for life saving errands? I have studied enough on the behavior of Marxist insurrectionists in Indonesia, the Philippines, and Latin America to see that this stage is not far now if this is not stopped right away. We have a potential humanitarian crisis about to explode in Seattle at any second now. The time to deploy all assets and neutralize this threat to the fullest must be soon.

They want more 'people with guns' to show up over there. It will be a real show if 1000 heavily armed surrounding townsmen show up there right now. Hey ANTIFA fucks, you tweeted that you needed more people with guns? Here you go, we are here....Wat up???

Seriously, if the local authorities give us just a 6 hour free fire period, we can take care of this shit permanently.

But right now, there are urgent concerns for the noncombatants trapped in the 'CHAZ' (Capitol Hill ANTIFA Autonomous Zone). How long before armed terrorists start kicking in doors and question people about their political views or voting history? There are also elderly and chronically ill individuals who need to see doctors and refill their prescriptions. How long before armed terrorists begin barricading them from leaving their residences for life saving errands? I have studied enough on the behavior of Marxist insurrectionists in Indonesia, the Philippines, and Latin America to see that this stage is not far now if this is not stopped right away. We have a potential humanitarian crisis about to explode in Seattle at any second now. The time to deploy all assets and neutralize this threat to the fullest must be soon.

That's why they want to defund (disband) all the police forces.

1591802509707.png

That's why they want to defund (disband) all the police forces.

View attachment 7348033

And the first thing they are doing right now, is immediately replacing the disbanded local police with their own paramilitary squads. The clueless urban "moderate liberals" and BLM activists who took up their chants of "defund the police" had bought right into a trap set by ANTIFA.

This is the beginning of Stage 2 of the leftists' plan. The first stage was appealing on public emotion and inciting them as well as legislators to blunder into clouded thinking, and that is why they came up with the whole "defund the police" shit, to try to appease these "protestors". I hope those useful idiots who echoed the "wokeness" are seeing now that these "protestors" are wanting the local legitimate law enforcement entities disbanded for wholly other reasons.

Reactions: Longshot231
And the first thing they are doing right now, is immediately replacing the disbanded local police with their own paramilitary squads. The clueless urban "moderate liberals" and BLM activists who took up their chants of "defund the police" had bought right into a trap set by ANTIFA.

This is the beginning of Stage 2 of the leftists' plan. The first stage was appealing on public emotion and inciting them as well as legislators to blunder into clouded thinking, and that is why they came up with the whole "defund the police" shit, to try to appease these "protestors". I hope those useful idiots who echoed the "wokeness" are seeing now that these "protestors" are wanting the local legitimate law enforcement entities disbanded for wholly other reasons.

Exactly. So watch what happens when they [ANTIFA] decided to ban ALL firearms in Seattle. They will try to enforce it.

Anyone killing one or more of those morons will be charged with murder by one of their kangaroo courts. The real cops will standby and watch the lynching from a looooong way off.

If anyone doubts what I'm saying; just look at history. The NAZI brown shirts were a paramilitary force. The Bolsheviks took over the reins from government law enforcement agencies.

They will attempt to enforce their own brand of justice. That's why any pro-gun patriots in the Seattle area should begin to organize and have a plan if they haven't done so already.

Look on the bright side. It should be a target rich environment.

Just on the south side of the "zone" is the area known as "pill hill". Hospitals, clinics, pharmacies, Cancer treatment, etc. Yes, correct about the concerns of people trapped inside (or unable to get into) the "zone". I have a feeling that the fuck ups (pretty much all of them are) on the City Council are going to let this fester for quite some time. Capital hill has always been known for being the freak show that it is, seconded by Fremont.

Used to ride an old shovel head. Went to a rally in Kentucky and got pulled over 4 times the first night I was there. Popo were cool after they found out I didn’t have any outstanding warrants. The last officer who pulled me over was checking my saddle bag when another cruiser pulled up and the guy stuck his head out the window and said “he’s cool already checked him out”o. Dam the good old days!!lol