• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Alex Murdaugh Guilty

DIBBS

Old Mountain Man-Tired occasionally Grumpy SOB
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Aug 21, 2008
    WARSHington State
    News says Found guilty of murdering wife and son, short deliberation....

i been ignoring this story. piece of shit crook, liar and drug addict kills his wife and son. sorry for the wife and son, but i dgaf really.
    hope he lives to be executed.

Just saw this on Newsmax. Not sure if prosecution sought the death penalty. If he did, it's a worthy case IMHO.

Doomed himself on the stand.
    props to the prosecution for finding that video and putting him there at the time of the murders through a short video of a dog.
    dogs ftw. he helped get justice for the kid.

Reactions: timesublime
    Just checked. The prosecution did *not* seek the death penalty. He faces 30yrs to Life without parole for each count.

Pretty sure they were just tired of his shit on the stand...."Fuck this...He's guilty let's go home". :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

I’m actually surprised, this is without a doubt one of the most confusing outlandish series of events I’ve seen, if it were a movie people would bash it for being unbelievable, I thought the jury might just throw up its hands and stop thinking.

if it ain't murder in the first he got off too lightly so some dimacrat can let him out of jail early like they are doing to other criminals .

This trial is so bad, they've even solicited an opinion from, (of all people), OJ Simpson! :eek:

And, once again, he was wrong!

This trial is so bad, they've even solicited an opinion from, (of all people), OJ Simpson! :eek:

And, once again, he was wrong!

Does anyone know if OJ started his podcast yet? I would watch the shit out of that just to see him read the super chats about killing his wife. :ROFLMAO:

Just checked. The prosecution did *not* seek the death penalty. He faces 30yrs to Life without parole for each count.
    Perfect. Ending his life would be too easy on this POS. I hope he ends up sharing a cell with bubba, force fed bubba’s cockmeat sandwich twice a day, and takes it where the sun doesn’t shine everyday in the communal showers, till the day he dies.

Asshole spent his life lying and getting away with shit, about time he pays his dues…

Last edited:
    My theory is that he intended a murder-suicide, but didn't have the guts for the suicide, sadly.

Perfect. Ending his life would be too easy on this POS. I hope he ends up sharing a cell with bubba, force fed bubba’s cockmeat sandwich twice a day, and takes it where the sun doesn’t shine everyday in the communal showers, till the day he dies.

Asshole spent his life lying and getting away with shit, about time he pays his dues…

He's former lawyer. He'll get "PC" not "GP."

Last edited:
    Looks like he got "Life Without Parole" x 2, consecutively. So, unless he prevails upon appeal....

Looks like he got "Life Without Parole" x 2, consecutively. So, unless he prevails upon appeal....
    Need to give this asshole the "hope" of an appeal, an ultimately false hope, so he doesn't go "off" himself for an easy out by charging head first into a wall or hanging himself.

Got to give him enough hope to stay alive, but not enough rope to hang himself, so he can suffer everyday till the day he dies...

Need to give this asshole the "hope" of an appeal, an ultimately false hope, so he doesn't go "off" himself for an easy out by charging head first into a wall or hanging himself.

Got to give him enough hope to stay alive, but not enough rope to hang himself, so he can suffer everyday till the day he dies...

I think he won't hang himself. He hasn't the courage. After all, they were theorizing that it was supposed to be a "Murder/Suicide" but in the end, he chickened out on the suicide part. That said, what he might do is "suicide by State..." (i.e. commit a murder inside the prison to get the death penalty). Maybe that's another reason why they might isolate him... but how much isolation could there be, unless he's at ADX Florence or something?

Reactions: 101st
    Murder suicide my ass. This guy is a narcissistic asshole that thought he could pull it off and get rid of the wife that was divorcing him and the son that was going to expose him to financial audits and cost him his money. The only thing this pos cares about is his money and power. As far as him "murdering" someone in prison.....lololol, he is not the poster child of thugdom.

Reactions: 101st