• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Alexai Navalny (Putin#1 political opponent) announced dead in Siberian "Death Prison"

UKDslayer

Private
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Jan 29, 2005
    Texas
    Just annouced by Anothony Blinken - Russia/Putin so evil attacking its political oponents and putting them in jail.

Putin critic Alexei Navalny dead at 47, Russian officials say

TodayRussian opposition leader Alexei Navalny is seen on a TV screen as he appears by video link in a Moscow courtroom on Wednesday, April 26, 2023. (AP/Alexander Zemlianichenko) This is a developing ...

Navalny was being held at the IK-3 penal colony, also known as "Polar Wolf," in Kharp in northern Russia, which is considered one of the country's toughest prisons.

Previously, Russian authorities had held him at a facility roughly 145 miles east of Moscow. Navalny’s team lost contact with him after he failed to appear in court via video link for a hearing on Dec. 5, kicking off a desperate search until he resurfaced in Kharp around Christmas.

Vice President Kamala Harris said Friday that reports of Navalny's death are "terrible news, which we are working to confirm."

"My prayers are with his family, including his wife, Yulia, who is with us today. And if confirmed, this would be a further sign of Putin's brutality," she continued. "Whatever story they tell, let us be clear: Russia is responsible. And we will have more to say on this later."

Navalny final court appearance

Russian opposition leader Alexei Navalny appeared in court via video link on Thursday, Feb. 15, a day before his reported death at a penal colony in northern Russia. (Russian Federal Penitentiary Service/SOTAvision/AP)
    Secretary of State Antony Blinken said Friday that Navalny's "death in a Russian prison and the fixation and fear of one man only underscores the weakness and rot at the heart of the system that Putin has built."

Last edited:
    The only surprise is that he didn't "accidentally fall" out of a window.

What I don't get is why people like this go back to Russia...he knew what was coming so...??

Coming soon to a government near you…..
    Yep. Never forget that a significant part of the population wanted people thrown in jail for not getting the Clot Shot, and believed those without it shouldn't be given medical treatment under any circumstances.

And this was all over a man-made disease with over a 99% survival rate...

With the help of the media, the clowns that wear masks in their cars (alone) were given the moral high ground and a sense of power of the rest of the population.

Yep. Never forget that a significant part of the population wanted people thrown in jail for not getting the Clot Shot, and believed those without it shouldn't be given medical treatment under any circumstances.

And this was all over a man-made disease with over a 99% survival rate...

With the help of the media, the clowns that wear masks in their cars (alone) were given the moral high ground and a sense of power of the rest of the population.
    More than a significant part, much much more.
    Stay strapped, it ain't over

Reactions: RGS88
    Wow. Next we will hear Russia will be putting grandmothers in prison for 18 years, for walking through their capital building. Glad I live in the good ole USA, where we have freedom from political persecution.

everybody knows putin is a bad guy. he does bad things to his opposition and good things for his supporters. and,how is this different from the US? and,what does anything internal in russian have to do with the US? he has probably had less people killed than the clintons. has done much less damage to us then bush,biden,clinton and esp obama. looks like more fuel for the "we have to go to war with russia" agenda.

Say didn't our Nazi "friends" in the Ukraine just murder a US citizen that was a journalist for daring to speak out about the evil being done by Z's regime?

Didn't said Nazis that we are funding to the tune of hundreds of billions of dollars make a kill list with a much of American citizens on it for speaking the truth?

So many keyboard tough guy putin lovers here. :rolleyes:

Wow. Next we will hear Russia will be putting grandmothers in prison for 18 years, for walking through their capital building. Glad I live in the good ole USA, where we have freedom from political persecution.

I thought only 18 months because of her advanced cancer?

Edit: c1steve, your point isn't lost though.

Last edited:
    Reactions: diverdon
    Facts:
    Obama had the CIA spying on Trump and his administration.
    FBI and CIA falsely charged Gen Flynn
    CIA, FBI, DNC, Clinton and Obama collaborated the Russian hoax.
    China flu was a an attack on the American people by their government
    Epstein did Not kill himself

The orchestrators of those events deserve the same.
    00xp-Photo_xp-jumbo.jpg

What happens in Russia stays in Russia…. And doesn’t affect my life. So I don’t give a shit.

I have corrupt Americans to worry about.

Sirhr
    That goes for Ukraine and the other corrupt banana republic governments. I have one to worry about here.

Reactions: sirhrmechanic
    Don't give two shits, sorry. Our country is circling the drain and I'm supposed to give a fuck about a foreigner dying in a foreign prison? The Biden regime has intimidated, harassed and imprisoned political opponents right here at home, so with what moral authority are we supposed to call out Russia?

Last edited:
    Those who participated (and didn't) in the January 6, 2021 protest and were/are illegally incarcerated, are evidence that this is already happening, here. It can't be fixed by a vote.

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants. It is as natural as manure. "
    Thomas Jefferson

Don't give two shits, sorry. Our country is swirling the toilet and I'm supposed to give a fuck about a foreigner dying in a foreign prison? What about the political hostages rotting away in prison in this country under the Biden regime? The Democrats are doing the same damn thing right here at home to Americans.
    Thats because many Americans are full of false pride and hubris, thinking they're still the 1st World country looking down on a world of shitholes; the generation born into wealth and priveledge, the yoga pants wearing liberal mother addicted to wine and Xanax that gives her snot nosed little 'feel good' adopted Chinese bastard a dollar to hand through the Mercedes SUV window to some homeless vet on the corner.

The rest of the world is the token black kid at the Montessori school the mother can brag to others her child plays with. 'Just tell them your name.'

They're fixin' to wonder what happened to the America and the 1st World priveledge their parents and grandparents left them when 'Lupe from Honduras knocks the dogshit out of her white ass over the last bag of beans on the store shelf and just telling her her name doesn't work.

Last edited:
    Just annouced by Anothony Blinken - Russia/Putin so evil attacking its poitical oponents and putting them in jail.

Putin critic Alexei Navalny dead at 47, Russian officials say

TodayRussian opposition leader Alexei Navalny is seen on a TV screen as he appears by video link in a Moscow courtroom on Wednesday, April 26, 2023. (AP/Alexander Zemlianichenko) This is a developing ...

Navalny was being held at the IK-3 penal colony, also known as "Polar Wolf," in Kharp in northern Russia, which is considered one of the country's toughest prisons.

Previously, Russian authorities had held him at a facility roughly 145 miles east of Moscow. Navalny’s team lost contact with him after he failed to appear in court via video link for a hearing on Dec. 5, kicking off a desperate search until he resurfaced in Kharp around Christmas.

Vice President Kamala Harris said Friday that reports of Navalny's death are "terrible news, which we are working to confirm."

"My prayers are with his family, including his wife, Yulia, who is with us today. And if confirmed, this would be a further sign of Putin's brutality," she continued. "Whatever story they tell, let us be clear: Russia is responsible. And we will have more to say on this later."

Navalny final court appearance

Russian opposition leader Alexei Navalny appeared in court via video link on Thursday, Feb. 15, a day before his reported death at a penal colony in northern Russia. (Russian Federal Penitentiary Service/SOTAvision/AP)
    Secretary of State Antony Blinken said Friday that Navalny's "death in a Russian prison and the fixation and fear of one man only underscores the weakness and rot at the heart of the system that Putin has built."
    Sounds familiar....

"#1 political opponent" my ass. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

The guy, even at the height of his time, never had more than 2% support in Russia. He was political nobody living on western money. CIA and MI6 asset.

Reactions: Kamerad
    If only Brits had a maximum security prison in the artic , Assange would be there.

But just for fun let's imagine Vivek getting caught on tape in DC cafe soliciting 10-20mio $ per year from Russian FSB official to overthrow the US government,what kind of sentence that would carry? Keep in mind some of jan 6 defendants got 30y for not even being in DC on jan 6
    Here is Navalny's top aide doing just that.

Meanwhile missus just happens to be at Munich Security conference with her millionary boyfriend

Last edited:
    Unfortunately now we really don't know who to believe

That's a great point. And my main thoughts on the issue. Given that we lack reliable objective information why would we as a nation risk even the smallest treasure? Much less risk being dragged into larger conflict?

I'm aware that we don't want future Americans to look back and think we had Neville Chamberlain levels of foresite. Yet before be allow ourselves to be dragged into global conflicts let us first win the war to reestablish the free press here in America.

Reactions: theLBC
    everybody knows putin is a bad guy. he does bad things to his opposition and good things for his supporters. and,how is this different from the US? and,what does anything internal in russian have to do with the US? he has probably had less people killed than the clintons. has done much less damage to us then bush,biden,clinton and esp obama. looks like more fuel for the "we have to go to war with russia" agenda.
    Was not this dead fellow soliciting big $$ from “our” deep state to help overthrow the Putin government? Should we imprison Chinese and Russian agents here that do the same? Of course, I forgot, we are the righteous team….

If only Brits had a maximum security prison in the artic , Assange would be there.

But just for fun let's imagine Vivek getting caught on tape in DC cafe soliciting 10-20mio $ per year from Russian FSB official to overthrow the US government,what kind of sentence that would carry? Keep in mind some of jan 6 defendants got 30y for not even being in DC on jan 6
    Here is Navalny's top aide doing just that.

Meanwhile missus just happens to be at Munich Security conference with her millionary boyfriend

Slutski.

Why's she standing on her tiptoes?