• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez phone hacked. Naked pictures.

Bender

Known Troll
Minuteman
  • Feb 12, 2014
    Cheyenne WY.

7A635C56-23B3-428C-BF47-DD36893A5CE8.gif

You youngins that didn't grow up in the 60's, 70's and 80's have to understand that we dont remember back that far.
    But I assure you we never blew flames out of pur asses,smoke-maybe.

Reactions: Bender
    You youngins that didn't grow up in the 60's, 70's and 80's have to understand that we dont remember back that far.
    But I assure you we never blew flames out of pur asses,smoke-maybe.

Being able to do an "atomic" situp , was the big thing back in the day

dedicated to ocd and the squad :unsure::unsure: but ain't no soap washing away that pro communist stank away
    1606395336299.png

but feel free to try and scrub it's a start .

Reactions: 10ring'r
    You guys are disgusting, this woman is a member of our government and an upstanding member of our society and you're reducing her to nothing but a piece of meat. And I'm not just commenting on this thread so that I can follow it in the hopes that eventually someone does leak her nudes one day and they get posted here. You all should be ashamed of yourselves.

You guys are disgusting, this woman is a member of our government and an upstanding member of our society and you're reducing her to nothing but a piece of meat. And I'm not just commenting on this thread so that I can follow it in the hopes that eventually someone does leak her nudes one day and they get posted here. You all should be ashamed of yourselves.
    I'm ashamed that I didn't think to start the thread. Does that count?

Reactions: acudaowner
    I approve this thread!

Much needed relief to my morning.
    😂

I gotta hand it to you, nicely done......;):unsure: