• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

All a liberal sees when they read or watch the news.

101st

SEND IT
Minuteman
  • Sep 17, 2022
    Connecticut
    The Biden administration has let more than 10 million illegal migrants cross our border since 2021.
    Ofcourse this being an election year he's back peddling and asking Mexico for help stem the flow of illegals streaming over the border ( political pandering). Politics as usual I know. But how fucked up do you have to be to not realize that this is all a political move in order to to get him reelected. It boggles my mind. SMH.

Reactions: Blue Sky Country
    05a08a46-05eb-497c-af74-3fdbda0d7da1_498x378.gif

Reactions: 101st
    They’re laughing at us, because we’re stupid, easily manipulated, low-information dipshits who watch “news” and honestly think we know what’s going on, when in fact we have zero clue.

We get what we deserve.

Reactions: 101st and PatMiles
    I had shoulder surgery recently. As a result I "shift sleep", most of the time in my easy chair. I don't have streaming / cable TV, just an old antenna.
    I have been watching some of those shows (PBS, etc)... Many are aired late in the evening and shown again at 2 - 3 am...
    JMHO... What ever a person gets out of those shows comes "from the perspective of the individual viewer".
    Not one of those shows has altered my "perspective".... I'm old, white, living on a fixed income, paying a mortgage, not great health history.
    A single Mom, living in the ghetto, up feeding a baby at 2 am has a different perspective.
    A 25 year old guy with a CDL, 2 kids, living in an apartment, getting ready to go deliver a load of building material 200 miles away has a different perspective.
    A 50 year old rancher with frozen water troughs at 3 am is thinking about cattle dying... Again, different perspective.

What the OP gets is from his perspective. These people I mention are not focused on the border at 3 am... They know it's a problem they have no control over.

Every American is fighting their own battle. Each has their own demon.

Every one put their trust in the elected officials in Washington, DC....

Any suggestions as to an easy way out ?

Reactions: 101st