• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

All cops suck and are only interested in going home at night...

sirhrmechanic

Command Sgt. Major
Minuteman
From my AO.

Amazing VT State trooper right here! Oh and yup, a woman. With seriously large balls and willing to risk it all.

But, yeah. All we cops ever wanted to do is stay safe and go home at night. Not dive into freezing water to save a child or anything.

Hate on... whatever.

This is a great American, a great cop and a great human being.

Sirhr

....Literally no one is hating....

Well, the way some here post... you'd think anyone with a Trooper Hat was Satan incarnate.

We aren't all shitbirds, you know! @pmclaine and others... Wore the badge as patriots.

Just 'sayin!

Sirhr

People are people. Please don't do the "arm of the oppressive state" here. We all know who we mean. Everyone has a heart.

From my AO.

Amazing VT State trooper right here! Oh and yup, a woman. With seriously large balls and willing to risk it all.

But, yeah. All we cops ever wanted to do is stay safe and go home at night. Not dive into freezing water to save a child or anything.

Hate on... whatever.

This is a great American, a great cop and a great human being.

Sirhr

My current sheriff's dept is absolutely amazing.

However, the Honolulu police dept is the worst I have ever seen. Involved in human Trafficking, corrupt as hell, and complete assholes.

So I cut anti cop people a ton of slack, having grown up under tyranny.

Oh, and then watching cops arrest people for having an estate sale during covid, yeah, fuck them.

The one thing in life that only matters if you can save a child ........

Reactions: Maggot
Yep, I noted that our resident cop hater, nagantguy, seemed to have overlooked posting this one.

Does he post on any other topic?
Rare, but I seem to remember the occasional step outside his boundaries.

Reactions: Baron23
My current sheriff's dept is absolutely amazing.

However, the Honolulu police dept is the worst I have ever seen. Involved in human Trafficking, corrupt as hell, and complete assholes.

So I cut anti cop people a ton of slack, having grown up under tyranny.

Oh, and then watching cops arrest people for having an estate sale during covid, yeah, fuck them.
You still on an island?

The big thing is truly, she's a person. She cares about other people, uniform be damned. She was selfless in her acts. More than I can say for anyone that was already at the property.

As a father of a 10 year old daughter....This video brought up a few tears this morning. Whatever the circumstances were.... God Bless the officer that could get there in time.

Reactions: sirhrmechanic
Is it me, or does being a cop have absolutely nothing to do with this?
Anyone, regardless of their title or status, should do whatever it takes to save a child.
Right on, friendo. As former U.T. football coach Fred Akers yelled at a player during practice "Are you a man?!! Then act like it!"

Well, the way some here post... you'd think anyone with a Trooper Hat was Satan incarnate.

We aren't all shitbirds, you know! @pmclaine and others... Wore the badge as patriots.

Just 'sayin!

Sirhr
lots of us that have worn the badge are the ones criticizing. just sayin'.

shitbirds need to be pointed out and called out. folks who do a good job should be recognized....not just cops.

police should NOT be placed on a pedistal. treated as everyone else.....given due respect until they show they do not deserve it- with the caveat that you must be VERY careful when interacting with them on a professional level; they can and WILL lie to you. yet, if they can twist what you say, you are fucked.

and in this age......be careful. lots of shitbirds, still some good folks doing their best. stay safe out there.

Reactions: sirhrmechanic