• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

All DIAS's to be Confiscated

I wouldn't be surprised if RDIAS in the near future have to be married to a receiver much like a FNC even though no mods are made to a ar receiver

Perhaps you should note keywords "using records from the man who sold..." and act accordingly...

They must sense that us peasants are getting mighty restless. They better confiscate all the straw forks and pikes too.

" So then I assume the RDIAS are ok to keep then. "

If someone had the stamp to go w/ it, yes.

I'm surprised there was a guy 'legitimately' selling them. I remember the ad in Shotgun News that ran for decades and always figured it was ATF 'selling' them. If I remember the ad correctly, payment was via COD only. I figured that was so they had the buyer actually handing over the money for the item (makes it hard to say 'hell, I didn't order this'). God help us when they figure out a shotgun and precision rifle are more efficient tools than a full-auto salt rifle.

Shhhhhh

:D

So they are going off of records of some guy that sold them, 20 years ago? With no requirements of record to sell/resell? Of an item a 15 year old could make in shop class that can easily fit in your pocket or be hidden anywhere?

Hahah.

The article is refering to the ad that ran in Shotgun News for years. He was selling "Pre 1986" DIAS and claimed them to be legal to own.