• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accessories All gone. Check my new threads for remaining items

tcamel4

Private
Minuteman
Aug 25, 2017
ID
All pictures didn't work on Mobile. I just uploaded to this link.

Spuhr 3001 Like new in box, 5 screw model

Badger 34 mm rings. Model 13080. Great condition
$115 shipped

Warn Rings, 30mm, medium height I think.
$29 shipped

Cole Tac ammo novel, multicam, 6mm br size I think
$77 shipped

Feisol / Cretac 3372 with cb150 ball head. Great condition. As light as RRS... this is a solid option to avoid the big boy costing tripods. Comes with feisol carrying case and arm strap
$415 shipped

Innorel 90 with anvil, custom plate made from someone on this site. rock solid, perfect height for PRS glass. Great condition. Comes with carrying case that fits everything
$675 shipped

MDT weights internal full set
$140 shipped

Maverick suppressor at dealer in Idaho. 9.2in, 30cal, hellfire
$1325 I pay shipping.
No pics, its at dealer

zero press. brand new. $1175. would love if this was face to face in idaho instead of shipping. Shoot me a PM if shipping and we can work it out though.
no pics, new in box.

hawkins dbm - $160 shipped. SA, New in package

Berger 105 hybrids. No box, or lot number. In a bag I consolidated. All same lot.
519 count. $335 shipped. If you want bergers in a box, I have a brand new box of berger 105s sealed in yellow box... but that will cost you $340, and its only 500 count :)
no pics

I really dislike paypal, so I would prefer to use venmo (I know paypal owns them) or zelle where possible. I have all of them though if you're stuck on using one of those. I plan to ship at these prices, but if shipping quote is high, then I'll plan to split those costs with you. tripods are the only one that might cause this issue. or the Zero press.

I'll take it wins.

I'll have a couple more posts coming up as well after this one closes out.

thanks all

Last edited:
Reactions: Badjujuu
innorel is spf

Maverick is brand new, someone just asked me about that. Still available at this moment.

bottom metal available as of 5 minutes ago. Please reply with 'I'll take it'.

Yes this is m5. Shoot me a message.

Here are the pics in a link. On the web browser the pics are working. Not sure why mobile just made them go dead.

Last edited:
ammo novel, and bottom metal gone.

be sure to say 'I'll take XXX' because someone sent me a message on ammo novel but never said I'll take it on the thread. I have to honor what I originally put in sale ad.