• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

All guns for one.

Kind of a stupid question.

We couldn't shoot our iron-sight 100yd matches with our every-day-carry 9mm's - and those are not practical for USPSA either.

We're not "collectors" but everything has a purpose, except for an AR and a 1911.
You shut your whore mouth!!! Blasphemer !!!

I’m certainly not throwing shade on the Zeus but this can be accomplished with just about any factory action now. I plan on getting a magnum bolt for my plain-ass 700 and buying about a dozen barrels over the years. Everything from 22BR to help the kids get into shooting to 338 edge because, um 338 edge

What factory action gives you access to a second PRC Bolt ...

Also, the ejection port on the Zeus is bigger for removing a Loaded PRC round in a Short Action

Please link me a factory rifle doing this that is not an AI, DT, Etc, $5000+ option

Reactions: The D
I sold several about 6 years ago to buy a couple DTA chassis (covert and full sized) and several conversions... SAC .223, .308, 6.5 creed, 300 WinMag. Still won't sell all my traditional rifles though I rarely shoot anyting besides the DTA and a Sako Finnfire .22 any more

Even with that versatile platform I still need heavy barrels, light barrels and a short and long chassis.

Last edited:
Reactions: HiDesertELR
I have a handful that I literally never touch. I think they could go away and I'd never notice. I like to have specific tools for specific jobs, but I also like a good multi-tool.
I think I agree with Frank on this one... I have a terminus zeus (the multi-tool) with about 5 different barrels. 223 for plinking, 6 dasher for prs-type comps, 6CM, 308, 6.5 creedmoor. chassis, stocks, different optics and I can quickly outfit that action for just about any purpose I need.
Now that all being said, if the world is ending and I need to choose only one precision rifle, it's my AIAT in 6.5CM all day.

Reactions: DIBBS and Texascbr
If I could pocket-carry it, I would. Alas, my pants would fall down, so I carry a G43.. :ROFLMAO:
Tried a couple Glocks but they just dont fit my hand and weren't comfortable so I tended not to practice much.

I have a Compact for carry, same size as the Defender. a bit smaller than the Commander. I usually forget I have it.

What factory action gives you access to a second PRC Bolt ...

Also, the ejection port on the Zeus is bigger for removing a Loaded PRC round in a Short Action

Please link me a factory rifle doing this that is not an AI, DT, Etc, $5000+ option
Uh, all I was talking about is how easy it is to make a ghetto switch-barrel setup with most factory actions . And I was mostly talking about 700’s because there are so many of them. I should have been more specific, my bad

Has anyone ever toyed with the idea of downsizing the collection to get one all world gun/scope combo? Would you sell most of your stash to buy a TacOps with a ZCO on it?
No.
When the first safe is full I’ll get a second safe.

I can't sell all of mine because I lost them all in a tragic boating accident. ;)