• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Photos All in a days work...

joebino55

Sergeant
Minuteman
Feb 5, 2011
Ft Benning, Georgia
Put a fresh coat of Krylon on our M24s at work today. Made the pattern out of lamination paper then cut them out stuck em on and sprayed away. Turned out pretty good.

Re: All in a days work...

The Mona Lisa wears camo.

Thank you, thank you... I think the two on the outside kind of look like multi-cam and the middle looks like woodland minus the black. Its nice to be able to experiment with the Army's equipment before I do my own.

khaki, olive, and earth brown. Base coat of khaki then stuck my pattern on and added a lot of green then a little brown last

Thats awesome. I cant wait to build mine and shoot it. This is inspiration to get mine done. Thanks for the pics. Do you have anymore pics that you can show?

Nice triplet’s that you have there. Good job on the camo and it makes me drool.

When did ya'll get the MARS rail? I'm not a huge fan of them because they sit so high but they are a must have for NV

Grunt- I'll post more pics next week. I just snapped that one with my phone to show off.

Northland- We've had the MARS for over a year now. Yeah its a pain in the ass because they sit so high but it more than makes up for it because I'll never use a PVS-10 again
smile.gif

they look great ... can you pm regarding the paint you used? im often wanting to spray a rifle but not sure what to use and how to do it. help would be great.

I would love to build a clone of the M24. Have they ever made a mars rail for a left hand bolt?

Remington's web site says only MARS they make in left hand is for long action with 20 MOA... but that wouldnt be a very good clone if it was left hand anyways
wink.gif

Is the light green Krylon Ultra flat as well?