• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD ***ALL ITEMS SOLD*** WTS: **PRICE CUT** Stiller Precision Firearms TAC30 AW Action & Extras

Shredder58

Team SPF
Supporter
Minuteman
Aug 12, 2010
NC/VA
***ALL ITEMS SOLD***
I have a spare TAC30 AW action that has been sitting in my safe for some time and I decided it needs a new home so I can fund other projects. This is new and never mated to a barrel or seen any use. Got this one direct from the President and Vice-President of Stiller Precision a few years ago when I was with their shooting team, hence the rare custom engraving on the action. I have another one of these that I did use for a build and have shot many matches with around the country and won and placed at a few. These are smooth actions, built like a tank with quality materials and machined and assembled with the highest precision. At this price it's a great buy to make someone a solid rifle for any intended purpose. Other than some dirt/lint/oil marks seen in the pics, there are no marks or damage on any of any kind on these items. They have received the best of care while in my possession and are as good as anything you would receive direct from any dealer.

Price is $900.00 $850.00 if shipped by me to your FFL (in CONUS only), shipping cost and insurance is included. I will have to add additional fees at my actual cost, if I need to use a FFL on my end to meet requirements on your end for shipping. A detailed listing is provided below for what is included with this sale.

Included:
1. TAC30 AW short bolt action, .308 bolt face, righthand bolt, rightside port, repeater, black oxide finish on body, nitride finish on bolt, custom engraved with SPF Viper Logo and “Team Stiller SPF”
2. Standard Remington style barrel lug, .187” thick, pin for action included (supplied by Stiller)
3. Picatinny rail #3 for a TAC30 action, 20 MOA, black finish, #8-40 screws and pins included (supplied by Stiller)

Extra items available:
1. Timney trigger with top safety. This one is new and never installed or used. I got two of these when I got the actions and the other one is on the match rifle I built and compete with. These are great triggers and have never caused me any problems or malfunctions after thousands of rounds. Adjustable from approximately 1 ½ - 4 pounds. I'll include this with the action for $125.00.
2. NSS Rem-age barrel nut and NSS barrel nut wrench. This is a great option if you intend to use pre-fit Rem-age barrels. I’ll include both of these items with the action for $40.00.

NOTE:
*** Send me a PM if you have any questions or need additional pictures.

SPF TAC30AW Action-For Sale_Pic1--18MAR2023.jpg

SPF TAC30AW Action-For Sale_Pic2--18MAR2023.jpg

SPF TAC30AW Action-For Sale_Pic3--18MAR2023.jpg

SPF TAC30AW Action-For Sale_Pic4--18MAR2023.jpg

SPF TAC30AW Action-For Sale_Pic5--18MAR2023.jpg

SPF TAC30AW Action-For Sale_Pic6--18MAR2023.jpg

SPF TAC30AW Action-For Sale_Pic7--18MAR2023.jpg

Timney Trigger-For Sale_Pic1--18MAR2023.jpg

Timney Trigger-For Sale_Pic2--18MAR2023.jpg

Timney Trigger-For Sale_Pic3--18MAR2023.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: fanninland