• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Member Link Up All Oregonians check in !

Ted Howard

Sergeant
Minuteman
Nov 17, 2002
Oregon, Eugene
I would love to get a list of all of us and where you are located at. Not too personal just what city. I would love to make a meet and greet happen. Last time I tried this not much happened.

Re: All Oregonians check in !

Its not like I dont talk to you on a daily basis t4 !
laugh.gif
:p

Crap I hope theres more than three of us ! :roflmao: I have a friend of mine on the SWAT team in Eugene, he would join us if he could. Then there is the Oregon Rangers, huh Terry ? :roflmao:

Yea Im a member at WCT but not a lot goes on over there. Much more feed back and active topics here. Just wanted to see if there were any Hide members from Oregon here.

So, so far two from Portland area and two from Eugene area. Four people WOW ! We suck !
laugh.gif
:roflmao:

aaahhh yes! the oregon rangers!
just what we don't need on the Hide!!!

a person would think there were more Hide members in oregon but maybe not!?

1911TD, copy that.

I know of a couple more Oregonians here on the 'Hide. Keep the thread active, maybe they'll check in!

Well if you remember there names PM them and have them chime in. What was that kids name in Corvallis ? Hes pretty new.

New guy here in Medford. Will be more active this year.

Jim I thought I was going to have to PM you and tell you to pay attention !
laugh.gif

Well what is that now 5 ?

Well there is a lot to read here and I was stuck in the rifles & optics for sale section for a long time.
smile.gif

Well to keep this going what days are usually good for every one ? Sundays are my only guaranted days off. So if there is two North and one south with me in the middle what range would be the most appropriate ? Bend area ? Not much for any distance here in the valley and its all farm land any way. Unless your up in BLM land shooting from landing to landing. What do ya all think ? Im sure I could get lots more buddies here that would go, there not members here but are gun nuts.

copper I believe that there is a 1k range in Bend somewhere. Burns also has one. Dont know if you have to be a member or not to shoot. I do have a buddy that has a shit load of property in Burns that we could make our own range set up for a day. But there has gotta be something closer for all of us.

I know of one other member, but won't list him in case he's still hiding from the law.
smile.gif

Jim Im sure we dont need to draw attention to ourselves. I know that t4x usually works saturdays so unless its a holliday weekend or something.

I sent him a link to the thread, he knows I'm kidding.
smile.gif

Hi:
I live in CaveJunction.This place is a hippy
haven and it drives me nuts:).I drive around on the fire roads looking for open places to shoot long distances.Any here near CJ please shout out
I'm looking for some one else to shoot with.

Wow, so many westies and not a single east sider. I feel so lonely.
laugh.gif
Just kidding. Moneyshot and Jared06 should be around here somewhere.

We've (Union Co. S.O.) got the Oregon L.E. Sniper shoot next week, civilians are welcome. Range is outside of La Grande. Any takers?

Ive got some peps in LaGrande. But no way I could swing a match that soon. Lets keep this talk up and see what we can make of it.

We've had the clinic/seminar/match for several years now and I use to advertise it here but only seemed to get interest over on WCT. I guess I should have been a little more patient.

It's typically a three day event with a long range clinic on day one, in classroom seminar with instructors on day two, culminating in an L.E./tactical type competition on day three. Days one and two are limited to L.E. due to course content but day three is open to everyone. We got a little hosed this year on one of our dates so we only did the clinic and comp. this time around. Next year we'll be back on track.

Anyway, you guys keep us in mind for next year and I'll see to it the word goes out early. :beer:

RGraff,
Can't make your match this year, much as I'd like to! Hope you'll post an AAR.

Regards,
mib2000

Im thinking either a camp out in like China hat recreation area out side of Bend or the range at Bend. What says the group ?

Trying to get a hold of the range director in Bend. Would be nice to shoot at a range already to go. Anyone else got an idea ?

I may be up 4 sumptin!!!!!!!!!!

keep me informed, new build will not be up and runnin 4 another few weeks yet.........

Well the director says its member only. There is an area just beside there place that a guy could set up. Dont know about any camping or area like that.

So unless we find a logged off area here, or somewhere like Chrismas Valley its looking like a camp out. I have a guy I work with that has a HUGE piece in Burns, but its a long freaking way to Burns.
eek.gif

Going to contact a friend in Prinneville, works for the forestry dept. over there. He should know a spot that would be a good camp out and quick range.

Ok guys a camp out with just a guys out or bring spouses ? I told my wife about this and her reaction was " Your not taking me ? " She likes the camping.

Corvallis is about 20mi North on Hwy99 W Albany in more on I-5 about 25 miles North East. For the Portland guys its like 50-60 ? South. Bend what we are talking about is in Central Oregon, we are in the Willamette Valley. Come on out if you could and visit your friend. I for one would drive up for a meet.

Now clam up your interfering with the Oregonians talking here ! :roflmao:

Just kiding, love to see you and your wife. She is comming isnt she ?
laugh.gif

Not at the moment...she has to stay local because of nursing school.