• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Reloading Equipment (ALL SOLD) Area 419 - Hellfire Self Timing Muzzle Brake w/ Universal Adapter (Quantity 2 - see below)

LoanHarvey

I am Harvdog!
Banned !
Minuteman
Apr 24, 2014
Walla Walla, WA
www.loanharvey.com
1. I bought a brand new unfired 300 PRC from a member here and this brake was on it. It was not fired through by previous owner or myself. It appears the gunsmith may have fired test shots through it. This is a 30 cal brake with .338 bore. $140 shipped CONUS. 5/8x24 with thread adapter. SOLD

2. I also have a 6mm Hellfire with .276 bore. This one is used. I imagine there is 150 rounds or so through it. This one actually looks really really good, looks like new other than some carbon fouling on the inside of the muzzle end. $120 shipped CONUS. SOLD

Finally, I have a brand new extra Universal Adapter that of course will go with either one of the above. $20 with purchase of either one of the above.
SOLD

If you are interested, just hit me up. Paypal F&F is fine.

Thanks for looking!!

Last edited:
Reactions: Estes640