• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Reloading Equipment ALL SOLD : Forester Co-AXArea419, and Harvey

nikonNUT

The harbinger of... making things not work anymore
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Oct 6, 2019
    Gunlandia
    Hey all,
    Got some more reloading stuff up for grabs. First up is an AREA 419 Master Funnel Kit. Only used the .338 adapter and it has lived in its box since the day I got it. Excellent condition and asking SPF shipped...
    AREA419-1.jpg

Little bit of gunk in the unused holes...
    AREA419-2.jpg

AREA419-3.jpg

Next up is a Harvey hand depriming tool. Has the extra pin, wrench, and box. Asking <SOLD> shipped...
    Harvey Deprime.jpg

And last but not least is a Forester CO-AX press. Has all the factory bits down to the little magnets that hold the wrenches on the press. Comes with the both the "S" and the "LS" jaws (installed). Asking $SOLD shipped to your AO.
    Forester1.jpg

Forester2.jpg

1st "I'll take it" followed by a PM gets it. PayPal F&F or add 3% for the fees. Have any questions just ask! Thanks for looking!

P.S. I will need an extra day or so to gather up suitable boxes for shipping. Don't want this stuff getting destroyed on its way to their new owners

Last edited:
    Area 419 master funnel kit is SPF.

Harvey Deprimer is SOLD!

Updated price on the Forster...

Last edited:
    Forster is SPF.
    I will reach out to all that called seconds on items if anything falls thru.