• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Group Buys **ALL SOLD**Limited Quantity of Tac Ops Drag Bags available

Aries64

Deep Behind Enemy Lines in IsWokestan!
Supporter
Minuteman
Mar 12, 2007
Los Angeles, California
Heys & Gals -

**ALL SOLD** OK, I closed the Tac Ops Drag Bag Group Buy yesterday evening, but for those of you who want a SMALL DB, Mike has A FEW SMALL DBs' in Drag Bags available in his standard colors of Coyote Brown and OD Green. Specifically there are five (5) SMALL Coyote Brown and three (3) SMALL OD Green, as well as one (1) SMALL MultiCam and one (1) LARGE BLACK, all of which will be sold at the Group Buy price of $299.00 SHIPPED IN CONUS (CALIFORNIA SHIPPING ADDRESSES REQUIRE THE ADDITION OF 9.5% SALES TAX, SO CALIFORNIA SALES ARE $327.41 SHIPPED IN CONUS).

ALL OTHER GROUP BUY INSTRUCTIONS APPLY, WITH THE EXCEPTION THAT I'M NUMBERING THE BAGS, SO THE BUYER NEEDS TO STATE THE BAG NUMBER THEY'RE INTERERESTED-IN. PLEASE ORDER THE DBs' IN ASCENDING ORDER. FOR EXAMPLE, THERE ARE FIVE (5) CB DBS', SO THE 1ST DB SOLD WOULD BE
"COYOTE BROWN #1", THE SECOND WOULD BE "COYOTE BROWN 2", ECT.

1. PLEASE TAKE THE TIME TO READ MY ORIGINAL POST, AS INFO REGARDING FEATURES, AVAILABLE PATTERNS & COLORS, SIZES, PRICING, SHIPPING, ARE ALL IN THE ORIGINAL POST. I'M NOT GOING TO CHASE AFTER PEOPLE ASKING IF THEY CAN GET XYZ COLOR OR PATTERN, TRY TO FIGURE-OUT WHAT SIZE BAG SOMEONE NEEDS BECAUSE THEY'RE TOO LAZY TO READ, OR ASK IF THEY HAVE A 2ND OR 3RD COLOR CHOICE.

2. PER MIKE, FAILURE TO ABIDE BY ANY OR ALL OF THE GROUND RULES SET FORTH HERE MAY RENDER YOUR ABILITY TO PURCHASE IN THIS GROUP BUY VOID. SO DON'T BE A TOOL.

3. PLEASE NOTE THAT I AM NOT INVOLVED IN THE RECEIPT AND/OR TRACKING OF PAYMENTS, NOR AM I RESPONSIBLE FOR SHIPPING AND/OR TRACKING OF DRAG BAGS. THEREFORE, PLEASE DO NOT PM OR EMAIL ME REGARDING YOUR PAYMENT OR SHIPPING & TRACKING STATUS. I WILL IGNORE ALL PMs' & EMAILs’ REGARDING THE SAME.

4. FOR INQUIRIES ABOUT PAYMENT RECEIPT, ORDER STATUS, OR TRACKING INFO PLEASE CALL THE TAC OPS OFFICE AND SPEAK WITH ONE OF THE LADIES THERE AT (310) 275-8797. DUE TO REDUCED STAFFING FOR COVID-19 YOU'LL NEED TO LET THE PHONE RING TWELVE (YES 12) TIMES OR SO BEFORE SOMEONE WILL PICK-UP THE LINE. TIA FOR YOUR UNDERSTANDING AND COMPLIANCE.

5. THERE WILL BE A LIMITED NUMBER OF DRAG BAGS AVAILABLE IN EACH COLOR, AND THAT'S IT. I'VE HAD TOO MANY PEOPLE CHANGING THEIR MINDS ON COLOR AND/OR PATTERN, AND BECAUSE THE MATERIALS TO MAKE THE BAGS MUST BE ORDERED SEVERAL WEEKS PRIOR TO SEWING AND ARE NOT RETURNABLE TAC OPS CAN'T HAVE PEOPLE CHANGING ORDERS. PLEASE DETERMINE THE COLOR/PATTERN, SIZE(S) AND QUANTITY/QUANTITIES OF EACH DB YOU WANT BEFORE ORDERING.

6. PLEASE MEASURE THE OAL (OVERALL LENGTH) OF YOUR RIFLE(S) TO DETERMINE WHAT LENGTH DRAG BAG YOU REQUIRE FOR THE RESPECTIVE RIFLE. THE VARIOUS SHOOTING PLATFORMS AND CHASSIS' AVAILABLE TODAY MAKE BARREL LENGTH A POOR METHOD OF DETERMING WHAT SIZE DB SOMEONE NEEDS FOR A GIVEN RIFLE. FOR AN ACCURATE FIT, THE OAL MUST BE MEASURED. BELOW ARE THE AVAILABLE DB SIZES AND THE OAL EACH BAG SUPPORTS. "FITS UP TO" IS MAX LENGTH. DON'T TRY TO CRAM AN EXTRA 2" + INTO A BAG, AS IT WILL BE TOO TIGHT.

"SMALL/SHORT" Drag Bag fits up to 43.0" OAL
"LARGE/LONG" Drag Bag fits up to 50.0" OAL
"XL" Drag Bag fits up to 62.0" OAL.

7. PAYMENT(S) TO BE MADE IN THE FORM OF (USPS) MONEY ORDER OR PERSONAL CHECK. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND PAYMENT BY PMO (POSTAL MONEY ORDER), AS CHECKS CAN TAKE UP TO FOUR (4) WEEKS TO CLEAR BOTH YOUR BANK AND TAC OPS BANK HERE IN CALIFORNIA. THAT'S NO SHIT, JACKASS. ALL PAYMENTS MUST BE MADE PAYABLE TO, AND MAILED TO:

TACTICAL OPERATIONS, INC.
433 NORTH CAMDEN DRIVE, 4TH FLOOR
BEVERLY HILLS, CALIFORNIA 90210

IT'S EXTREMELY IMPORTANT THE "INC." APPEAR AFTER "TACTICAL OPERATIONS", AND THAT "4TH FLOOR" APPEAR AFTER "433 NORTH CAMDEN DRIVE". THERE ARE OTHER COMPANIES CALLED TACTICAL OPERATIONS AND WE'VE HAD TROUBLE CASHING PAYMENTS WHEN INCORRECTLY FILLED-OUT. YOU WILL NOT RECEIVE A DRAG BAG IF YOUR PAYMENT(S) ARE INCORRECTLY FILLED-OUT. RATHER, THE PAYMENT(s) WILL BE VOIDED AND MAILED BACK TO YOU.

PLEASE USE BLOCK LETTERING WHEN YOU ADDRESS YOUR PAYMENT, AS WELL AS THE SIZE AND COLOR OR PATTERN OF THE DRAG BAGS(S) ORDERED. OFTENTIMES, PEOPLE'S WRITING IS SO ILLEGIBLE MIKE COULDN'T FIGURE-OUT THE PERSON'S NAME & ADDRESS, AND HE HAD TO WAIT UNTIL PEOPLE CALLED WONDERING WHERE THEIR BAG WAS BEFORE HE KNEW WHOSE CHECK OR MONEY ORDER HE HAD OR WHAT IT WAS FOR!

8. PLEASE NOTE YOUR SNIPER'S HIDE NAME/HANDLE ON THE NOTE WITH YOUR PAYMENT SO WE CAN DOUBLE CHECK WHO'S BEEN SHIPPED. PLEASE ALSO INCLUDE YOUR CELL NUMBER IN CASE TAC OPS NEEDS TO CONTACT YOU.

9. SHIPPING IS VIA FED-EX GROUND WITH SIGNATURE REQUIRED. NO SHIPPING OUTSIDE OF CONUS. IT IS HELLACIOUSLY EXPENSIVE TO SHIP TO ALASKA, HAWAII, AND PUERTO RICO LET ALONE ANYWHERE FARTHER.

10. ALL SALES IN CALIFORNIA ARE SUBJECT TO 9.5% SALES TAX. I FIGURE THIS GOES WITHOUT SAYING BUT I ANNUNCIATE IT FOR THE RECORD.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

PRICING:
"SHORT" - $299.00 Shipped within CONUS
"LONG" - $299.00 Shipped within CONUS

ALL SALES IN CALIFORNIA ARE SUBJECT TO 9.5% SALES TAX. NO SHIPPING OUTSIDE OF CONUS. IT IS EXTREMELY EXPENSIVE TO SHIP TO ALASKA, HAWAII, & PUERTO RICO LET ALONE ANYWHERE FARTHER.

SIZES
:
The various shooting platforms and chassis' available today make barrel length a poor method to determine what size case/drag bag someone needs. For the best fit, the the OAL (Overall Length) must be measured.

"SMALL/SHORT" DBs' fit up to 43.0" OAL
"LARGE/LONG" DBs' fit up to 50.0" OAL

COYOTE BROWN
SMALL Coyote Brown #1 **SOLD, SHIPPED, DELIVERED**

SMALL Coyote Brown #2 **SOLD, SHIPPED, DELIVERED**
SMALL Coyote Brown #3 **SOLD, SHIPPED, DELIVERED**
SMALL Coyote Brown #4 **SOLD TO Heavyopp**

SMALL Coyote Brown #5 **SOLD TO kadechiz**

OD GREEN
SMALL OD GREEN #1 **SOLD, SHIPPED, DELIVERED**

SMALL OD GREEN #2 **SOLD, SHIPPED, DELIVERED**
SMALL OD GREEN #3 **SOLD, SHIPPED, DELIVERED**

SMALL MULTICAM (1 ONLY) **SOLD**

LARGE BLACK (1 ONLY) **SOLD**

Thanks guys!

Keith

Last edited:
I was contacted by Mike yesterday. I was hoping for small ranger green, but I'm late so I can't be choosy.

Please put me down for small OD green #1.

Last edited:
Please put me down for SMALL OD Green if still available.
Roger that, dayman33. I have to check with Mike on the status of these bags and will post here when I find out..

Keith
OK, I have two (2) SMALL OD Green and two (2) SMALL Coyote Brown DBs' left, so we're GTG for your SMALL OD DB. I sent you a PM regarding this with payment info.

Keith

Very tempting... What I really need is a Large though.

I'll take the small OD green #3 if still available.

Last edited:
I will take small coyote brown #4 — please confirm price as both $299 and $290 are listed in this thread

I will take small coyote brown #4 — please confirm price as both $299 and $290 are listed in this thread
Roger that, Heavyopp. You have SMALL Coyote Brown #4. Also, thanks for catching my fat-fingered fvck-up on the price, which is $299.00 (Shipped FedEx Ground IN CONUS with Adult Signature Required OUTSIDE OF CALIFORNIA). Shipping addresses INSIDE California must added 9.5% Sales Tax for a total of $327.41.

PM sent with payment info, TIA.

Keith

Last edited:
Close enough. I'll take the small ranger green please!
Roger that, Red Pill. You have the SMALL Ranger Green. Price is $299.00 (Shipped FedEx Ground IN CONUS with Adult Signature Required OUTSIDE OF CALIFORNIA). Shipping addresses INSIDE California must added 9.5% Sales Tax for a total of $327.41.

PM sent with payment info, TIA.

Keith

Last edited:
Reactions: Noob Sammich
Any update on the next go-round of bags?
What do you mean? If you talking about another Group Buy I have no idea if and when another Group Buy would be run.

If you want/need a DB now, there are three (3) DBs' available in my WTS: 9 Tac Ops Drag Bags thread. Once these are gone, they're gone. The prices are up a bit due to FedEx shipping charge increases. Here's what's left:

LARGE Coyote Brown #3 - $310.00 SHIPPED IN CONUS OUTSIDE OF CALIFORNIA, $339.45 INSIDE CALIFORNIA (SHIPPING ADDRESS INSIDE CALIFORNIA).

LARGE Kryptek Typhoon #2 - $325.00 SHIPPED IN CONUS OUTSIDE OF CALIFORNIA, $355.88 INSIDE CALIFORNIA (SHIPPING ADDRESS INSIDE CALIFORNIA).

XL OD Green - $475.00 SHIPPED IN CONUS OUTSIDE OF CALIFORNIA, $520.13 INSIDE CALIFORNIA (SHIPPING ADDRESS INSIDE CALIFORNIA).

"LARGE/LONG" DBs' fit up to 50.0" OAL
"XL" DBs' fit up to 62.0" OAL

Keith

Reactions: Noob Sammich
Fedex seems to really like my DB — they’ve taken it for a ride across the country 2 times now — 3rd trip should be starting any time now

Hopefully it will actually make it to my door this go around

Originally Shipped on nov. 18 — still in Fedex possesion and randomly traveling the states

Fedex seems to really like my DB — they’ve taken it for a ride across the country 2 times now — 3rd trip should be starting any time now

Hopefully it will actually make it to my door this go around

Originally Shipped on nov. 18 — still in Fedex possesion and randomly traveling the states

Here's the email to the CEO of fedex:
[email protected]

I sent an email when the same thing happened to me with a large order - it was floating around FedEx's system for approximately 3 weeks.

Got a call from someone that same afternoon and my package showed up the following day.