• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD **ALL SOLD, SHIPPED, RECEIVED**: ADM AD-BP-P2 Harris Swivel Picatinny Mount

Aries64

Deep Behind Enemy Lines in IsWokestan!
Supporter
Minuteman
Mar 12, 2007
Los Angeles, California
Fellow Hide Members -

After seeing several recent WTB threads for ADM (American Defense Manufacturing) AD-BP-P2 Mounts I've decided to put a few of my Type III BLACK Anodize AD-BP-P2s' up for sale. ADM is out-of-stock of AD-BP-P2s', so maybe I can kill two birds with one stone selling them to Hide members looking for them while generating funds to buy FDE AD-BP-P2s' when ADM has them in stock. I bought my AD-BP-P2 Mounts direct from ADM (ADM charges $89.99 each). I have eleven (11) Harris bipods with Type III BLACK Anodize AD-BP-P2 Mounts - some of them are on spare 6-9"s or seldom-used 9-12"s, which after adjusting the Auto Lock lever tension for the host rifle's rail the bipods have just sat.

I pulled four (4) AD-BP-P2 Mounts off bipods, and with the possible exception of light contact marks on the inside of the Mounts (which don't show when the bipod is mounted), there are no scuffs, scrapes, scratches or dings on the Body or Lever whatsoever. These AD-BP-P2 Mounts are essentially new. Three (3) available. See photos below, and thanks for looking!

For those that are unfamiliar with the ADM AD-BP-P2, the AD-BP-P2 fits all Harris Swivel type bipods and eliminates the Harris' platform/cradle and reliance on a bipod stud in the forearm or in a bipod adapter (which sometimes loosen-up over time under sustained fire), and attaches directly to a picatinny rail. The AD-BP-P2 features ADM's patented, tool-free Auto Lock Lever, which allows the user to quickly & easily adjust the Auto Lock's tension on in-spec and out-of-spec rails. The Lever can be oriented to lock towards the front or rear. I like to orient the Lever to lock in the forward position for maximum clearance from the bipod springs.

**ALL SOLD, SHIPPED, RECEIVED** $80.00 each Insured Shipped Priority Mail Small Flat Rate Box (the AD-BP-P2 Mount fits but not the original box). If you want the original box(s) I can put the AD-BP-P2(s) in it's/their original ADM box(es) in a larger box but the price will increase to cover the shipping cost of the bigger box. I shipped an AD-BP-P2 to a member two days ago and the Small Flat Rate Box shipping was $11.15 (Insured for $85.00). Payment to be via PayPal F&F or add 3.6% to cover the Fees.

**ALL SOLD, SHIPPED, RECEIVED** Buy all three (3) for $225.00 SHIPPED PRIORITY MAIL SMALL FLAT RATE BOX, OR IN AN ORIGINAL ADM BOX (YOUR CHOICE).

PLEASE NOTE THAT ONLY THE AD-BP-P2 QD MOUNT IS BEING SOLD. NO BIPOD IS INCLUDED. THE PHOTOS WITH BIPOD SHOWN ARE TO SHOW HOW THE AD-BP-P2 MOUNTS ON A BIPOD AND ARE FOR REFERENCE REFERENCE ONLY. NO BIPOD IS INCLUDED.

The ADM AD-BP-P2 fits all Harris Swivel type bipods and features ADM's patented Auto Lock Lever, which can be oriented to lock towards the front or rear:

Left side of AD-BP-P2 Harris Swivel bipod Mount. (The Mount is inverted for photos) and has the Lever oriented to lock in the forward position:

Right side of AD-BP-P2 Harris Swivel bipod Mount. (The Mount is inverted for photos) and has the Lever oriented to lock in the forward position:

Bottom of AD-BP-P2 Harris Swivel bipod Mount. The Lever is on the Right and is oriented to lock in the forward position:

Front of AD-BP-P2 Harris Swivel bipod Mount. The bushing below the "shelf" and the brass rub marks are hidden by the pivot tube when the AD-BP-P2 is installed on a bipod (see photos of bipod for reference)

The Crossbolt of the AD-BP-P2 Harris Swivel bipod Mount is hidden when installed on a bipod (see photos of bipod for reference)

Left side of Harris BRM-S (Swivel, Notched Leg) bipod with the AD-BP-P2's Auto Lock Lever oriented to lock in the forward position:

Right side of Harris BRM-S (Swivel, Notched Leg) bipod with the AD-BP-P2's Auto Lock Lever oriented to lock in the forward position:

Left side rear of Harris BRM-S (Swivel, Notched Leg) bipod showing the rear of the AD-BP-P2 (ADM logo):

Front of Harris BRM-S (Swivel, Notched Leg) bipod with the AD-BP-P2's Auto Lock Lever oriented to lock in the forward position:

Keith

Last edited:
Now $80.00 EACH SHIPPED PRIORITY MAIL SMALL FLAT RATE BOX, OR IN AN ORIGINAL ADM BOX (YOUR CHOICE).

OR, BUY ALL THREE (3) for $225.00 SHIPPED PRIORITY MAIL SMALL FLAT RATE BOX, OR IN AN ORIGINAL ADM BOX (YOUR CHOICE).

Do you have to have the KMW pod lock lever to use this on a Harris?
If I may>
No you don't need the Pod-Lock. It is just more convenient. The knurl nut that is already on the Harris will do. But for $15-$20, I highly recommend the pod-lock, but it doesn't have to be KMW...

Do you have to have the KMW pod lock lever to use this on a Harris?
If I may>
No you don't need the Pod-Lock. It is just more convenient. The knurl nut that is already on the Harris will do. But for $15-$20, I highly recommend the pod-lock, but it doesn't have to be KMW...
bdn6465 is correct: Use of a Pod-Loc isn't NECESSARY, but the added leverage makes adjusting the swivel much, much faster and easier than the Harris' small knurled knob. As far as using an actual KMW Poc-Loc or a knock-off, I've found the KMW Pod-Locs' (both Gen 1 & Gen 2) superior to all of the alternatives I've seen, especially the Gen 2 type seen in my photos. The KMW Levers are more stout (the knock-offs' tend to be a little flexy) and the hardware is better too. The cheapest I've seen the KMW Pod-Loc sell for is $23.00+ Shipping, but IMO you get what you pay for.

Keith

PM Sent. I'm in for 1. I have 1 of these on my BRM-S on my Mega Maten and the A.R.M.S. #32 on my MK12. This beats the A.R.M.S. piece hands-down, IMO, especially for $50 less!

PM Sent. I'm in for 1. I have 1 of these on my BRM-S on my Mega Maten and the A.R.M.S. #32 on my MK12. This beats the A.R.M.S. piece hands-down, IMO, especially for $50 less!
PM replied to with payment info, Thanks NukeMMC!

EDIT: Payment received, will ship Monday. Thanks NukeMMC!

Keith

Last edited: