• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accessories **ALL SOLD, SHIPPED, & RECEIVED**: ADM AD-BP-P2 (QD Picatinny Harris Swivel Mount)

Aries64

Deep Behind Enemy Lines in IsWokestan!
Supporter
Minuteman
Mar 12, 2007
Los Angeles, California
Fellow Hiders -

**ALL SOLD, SHIPPED & RECEIVED, BUT I MAY LIST A FEW MORE** I have four (4) three (3) two (2) one (1) ADM (American Defense Manufacturing) AD-BP-P2s' up for sale. All FOUR were installed on spare bipods, and other than contact marks that on the inside of the picatinny mount and bipod swivel point that show when un-mounted, all three look brand new. NO scratches, dings, or other wear on the mounts. They're "used", but essentially new. I bought eleven (11) Harris bipods with Type III BLACK Anodize AD-BP-P2 Mounts - some of them are on spare 6-9"s or seldom-used 9-12"s, which after adjusting the Auto Lock lever tension for the host rifle's rail the bipods have just sat. See photos below (three shown, but four available). Thanks for looking!

For those that are unfamiliar with the ADM AD-BP-P2, the AD-BP-P2 fits all Harris Swivel type bipods and eliminates the Harris' platform/cradle and reliance on a bipod stud in the forearm or in a bipod adapter (which sometimes loosen-up over time under sustained fire), and attaches directly to a picatinny rail. The AD-BP-P2 features ADM's patented, tool-free Auto Lock Lever, which allows the user to quickly & easily adjust the Auto Lock's tension on in-spec and out-of-spec rails. The Lever can be oriented to lock towards the front or rear. I like to orient the Lever to lock in the forward position for maximum clearance from the bipod springs.

$76.00 each Insured Shipped Priority Mail Small Flat Rate Box IN CONUS (the AD-BP-P2 Mount fits but not the original box). If you want the original box(s) I can put the AD-BP-P2(s) in it's/their original ADM box(es) in a larger box but the price will increase to cover the shipping cost of the bigger box. I sold some other AD-BP-P2s' in January and a single AD-BP-P2 in a Small Flat Rate Box cost $11.15 to ship. If someone buys one (1) Mount and wants the original ADM box I'll wrap it in heavy brown paper. If someone buys more than one Mount and wants both original boxes I might have to put them in a bigger box. Payment to be via PayPal F&F or add 3.6% to cover the Fees if you use G&S.

$76.00 PayPal F&F, or $79.00 G&S for one (1) Shipped Priority Mail Small Flat Rate Box.

$150.00 PayPal F&F, or $155.25.00 G&S for two (2) Shipped Priority Mail Small Flat Rate Box
$215.00 PayPal F&F, or $223.00.00 G&S for three (3) Shipped Priority Mail Small Flat Rate Box
$295.00 PayPal F&F, or $306.00.00 G&S for four (4) Shipped Priority Mail Small Flat Rate Box

Cross-posted on another site, and the first "I'll take it" FOLLOWED by an IM FROM YOU REQUESTING PAYMENT ADDRESS. If I don't receive an IM from the Buyer within 24 hours the Mount(s) will be re-listed or sold to Backup Buyers in order of posting(s). Thank you.

PLEASE NOTE THAT ONLY THE AD-BP-P2 QD MOUNT IS BEING SOLD. NO BIPOD IS INCLUDED. THE PHOTOS WITH BIPOD SHOWN ARE TO SHOW HOW THE AD-BP-P2 MOUNTS ON A BIPOD AND ARE FOR REFERENCE REFERENCE ONLY. NO BIPOD IS INCLUDED.

Keith

Last edited:
I’ll take one
Roger that, awaiting your IM.

EDIT 5/1/21: Payment for one (1) Mount Received, thanks!. Will Ship Monday (5/3) or Tuesday (5/4).
EDIT 5/3/21: Shipped PMSFRB
EDIT 5/9/21: Delivered 5/7/21

Keith

Last edited:
I bought the last 3 Keith sold back in January. Solid guy to deal with and if you plan to pic-rail mount a Harris, this is the way to do it. I ditched the A.R.M.S. #32 bipod adapter that cost double I had used for 10 years for one of these.

I’ll take one.
Roger that RedFoxOne. I received you PM, payment address inbound, TIA.

EDIT 5/2/21: PM replied to with payment info, TIA. Payment for one (1) Mount Received, thanks!. Will Ship Monday (5/3) or Tuesday (5/4).
EDIT 5/3/21: Shipped PMSFRB
EDIT 5/9/21: Delivered 5/6/21

Keith

Last edited:
I bought the last 3 Keith sold back in January. Solid guy to deal with and if you plan to pic-rail mount a Harris, this is the way to do it. I ditched the A.R.M.S. #32 bipod adapter that cost double I had used for 10 years for one of these.
Thanks for the props, NukeMMC. Much appreciated!

To all Hide Members: I have one (1) more AD-BP-P2 available. $76.00 Shipped Priority Mail Small Flat Rate Box IN CONUS.

Keith

I'll take the last one. PM sent.
Roger that, BoRepeater - PM returned with PayPal address. TIA.
EDIT 5/9/21: Payment for one (1) Mount Received, thanks! Will Ship Monday (5/10).
EDIT 5/10/21: Payment for 2nd (2) Mount Received, thanks! Will Ship Monday (5/10).
EDIT 5/10/21: Shipped two (2) PR in ADM Box as discussed.

Keith

Last edited: