• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accessories All SPF…..Reamers for sale

RemCustom6

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Mar 24, 2019
    I have 9 chamber reamers for sale. All reamers are SAAMI spec. All but 1 are new, never used. Only selling because I went to high speed steel and there are carbide unless noted. All of these tools are PTG tools. (Yeah I know). All of these tools are live pilot tools.

1: 6.5 PRC (high speed steel)
    2: 30 Nosler (carbide)
    3: 6.5 PRC (carbide)
    4: 27 Nosler (carbide)
    5: 300 Win Mag (carbide)
    6:
    7: 28 Nosler (carbide)
    8: 280 AI (carbide)
    9: 264 Win Mag (high speed steel)

The 6.5 PRC that is high speed steel has cut 2 chambers. I have 2 of these so I am selling 1. I am asking 150.00 shipped for this tool. I also have a 264 win mag HSS tool that is new for 165.00 shipped. All of the rest are new/carbide and I am asking 215.00 shipped per tool. If you wanted everything I will work a deal with you. USPS money order personal check, or certified check only. Shipping is to the lower 48 only.

Last edited:
    Yes sir. Glad you asked that. I will update my post to reflect all of the reamers are live pilot tools.

Reactions: the freezer