• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

All the Triggers! PRICE DROP

Shanerbanner10

Primer Denter
Minuteman
  • Jan 13, 2012
    Oklahoma
    (3) Elf 700 - 255$ obro
    (2) Trigger Tech Diamond Flat - 245$
    (2) TriggerTech Diamond Pro Curve - 265$ SOLD

Price are shipped to your door.

All triggers are brand spanking new. I purchased these for my rifles to experiment and never got around to it. I am just not shooting very much at all and need fun money for an upcoming trip! All are new in box except one of the ELF's. I took it out of the box, put the safety on and never installed it. PM me any offers.

Last edited:
    Reactions: MARLINLEVER
    Don’t be the guy that offers 215$ for a brand new $270 TT Diamond. The price listed is what they will go for.

(3) Elf 700 - 255$ obro
    (2) Trigger Tech Diamond Flat - 245$
    (2) TriggerTech Diamond Pro Curve - 265$ SOLD

Price are shipped to your door.

All triggers are brand spanking new. I purchased these for my rifles to experiment and never got around to it. I am just not shooting very much at all and need fun money for an upcoming trip! All are new in box except one of the ELF's. I took it out of the box, put the safety on and never installed it. PM me any offers.
    I’ll take the TT diamond FLAT.