• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

All things Leica

ahboykin

Private
Minuteman
Mar 20, 2010
USA
It's been a while since I checked in. If anyone here has a Leica related issue they need help with, don't hesitate to contact me.

Re: All things Leica

I named my dog Leica, she needs a bath and is always chewing stuff up, anything you can do?
laugh.gif

Seriously, love Leica stuff (enough that I named my dog after it), always had great CS when it was needed.

Thanks.

Just got a pair of Geovids. Wow, they are nice. Crystal clear glass, excellent ergo, and balls-on nice laser. Great piece of kit.

I was at a bar in North Conway, New Hampshire enjoying a few cocktails. I put my travelling camera - a nice little Leica point and shoot with hand sewn leather case in my MC helmet and someone walked out of the bar with it. Did you find it? If you dont have that one I'd take a nice 35 MM from the 30's similiar to what Patton carried. People can beat off all they want about digital but taking pictures in the digital age doesnt interest me. I get enough digital once a year from my primary care physician.