• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s All Things Tucker

Lapuapalooza

Benefactor of the Resurrection
Minuteman
  • Dec 24, 2013
    Colorado
    Being a moderator is a thankless job. Let’s prove that theory! The first one on a forced vacation gets a worthless prize of Tucker’s choice! ?? GO!!!

WTS: Like new Altas PSR. $225 shipped. 200 available from my personal stash (just clearing out unused stuff).

l.ashx

This is an auction only listing from my personal stash. This is a mint condition M4 that I used in Iraq but the govt let me keep. I think we were on Saddam's trail at the time... Don't mind the Armslist / RPM Gunworx pic, I had to use there pic because my camera wasn't working... I'll throw in the pictured chain for the auction winner, but I'll have to run to home depot to get one. If you don't want to bid just "tell me what you have" to trade. Tucker gets the first bid...:D
    1550175885760.png

Really lame so far. If Tucker will agree to only one week. I will take the prize.
    And it won't break the pink crotch rule.

I'm starting to become concerned by the silence... I'm sure he's seen this tread and I'm sure he'll respond, one way or another...
    He’s probably too busy polishing some dudes nuts! I’m sure he will be along shortly!

@DarnYankeeUSMC

I hate to guess how you know that about Tucker. Guess you were welcomed to the south to the sound of a banjo playing by a cross-eyed inbred - @MtnCreek

Just tell Tucker his yard is ugly and the outside of his house is unkempt. And he sucks at all things computer related. And he lets his rifles rust.

Reactions: DarnYankeeUSMC
    I may’ve nodded off for a while,but why is everyone having a go at Tucker for this time in particular?
    Oh & while we’re at it,why does Shankster’s name get repeatedly mentioned whenever a large hairy or hairless bovine shaped specimen is mentioned or pictured?
    He hasn’t been a member for years has he?

The infamous pond... leaked images may be found on the dark web... row, row, row your boat... gently up my stream... giving new meaning to skull-fuqued