• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes All you vendors!!!!Savage 12LRP mounting

South tx

Private
Minuteman
Jul 7, 2014
Looking for options in 30mm. Like badger and tps, but I'm not sure by looking online who has the correct base for the model. Had an egw on it that fit well, but want a steel pic rail base. Anyone know from experience what it needs?

Looking for options in 30mm. Like badger and tps, but I'm not sure by looking online who has the correct base for the model. Had an egw on it that fit well, but want a steel pic rail base. Anyone know from experience what it needs?
Any round top SA base will fit the LRP. I have the Farrell SAV-RTS-LP-1-20 on my LRP 12

Keep in mind that the Lrp uses the target action and will not accept a base with a recoil lug.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Ken Farrel has bases for Savage target action and they don't have a recoil lug. They are seriously nice gear. So are his rings. Can't go wrong with his stuff. They have a real nice rail mounted level as well. I don't think it is on their web site.