• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Allah strikes again

Maggot

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood"
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Jul 27, 2007
    Virginia
    [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","height":"249","width":"476","src":"https:\/\/external.fric1-1.fna.fbcdn.net\/safe_image.php?d=AQB5s4ss7khdlWFx&w=476&h=249&url=http%3A%2F%2Fi.dailymail.co.uk%2Fi%2Fpix%2F2017%2F12%2F21%2F08%2F477EA28700000578-0-image-a-114_1513846783223.jpg&cfs=1&upscale=1&fallback=news_d_placeholder_publisher&_nc_hash=AQD9XmYkVj59qCtf"}[/IMG2]
    Two men 'deliberately' drive car into Christmas crowds in Melbourne
    More than a dozen pedestrians, including a toddler, have been injured after a car 'deliberately' ploughed into rush hour crowds amid chaotic scenes in the heart of…
    DAILYMAIL.CO.UK

It was obviously one of those "ghost cars" with a 250 mph throttle cable that can go 30 miles in one second...highly illegal and obviously not meant for us idiot civilians to own. These should be confiscated and relegated to military use only because the government knows whats best for us.

....:rolleyes:

Early reports say terrorism was not suspected, did that change already?

As far as I can read he was a nut case. Being from Afghanistan Id guess he's one of Allah's nut cases.

How dare any of you assume his religious preference. Everyone of you will be looking pretty stupid when it comes out that this misguided person identifies as a goat loving trans-racial Amish Masculine Female-Attracted Hermaphromale atheist bi-gender other.

I'll personally admit I have no idea WTF I posted since I had to use google to find the terms none of which make any sense to me.

How dare any of you assume his religious preference. Everyone of you will be looking pretty stupid when it comes out that this misguided person identifies as a goat loving trans-racial Amish Masculine Female-Attracted Hermaphromale atheist bi-gender other.

I'll personally admit I have no idea WTF I posted since I had to use google to find the terms none of which make any sense to me.

Hermaphromale? What the fuck?
    That's a new one I've never heard

You left out 'Anal".

When I see the use of this statement "History of drug use, mental health issues and criminal history" I have flashbacks of several other news stories involving cars and people.
    Mental gymnastics to distract from the eventual truth.

R

Close to home for me, this morning they are reporting that the guys were Muslims but it was not terror related. To me that only means that they were not members of a known terrorist group. All hard core Muslims want all of us dead, that is how they interpret their book.

Muslims but not Terrah? Like, they were pissed that there was no Qabili Palau on the menu and they were just over that s#it!?!

When I see the use of this statement "History of drug use, mental health issues and criminal history" I have flashbacks of several other news stories involving cars and people.
    Mental gymnastics to distract from the eventual truth.

R

Yep, those may point out the "how" someone is corrupted, but religion is always the "why". Typically in these types of cases, it's their way to make amends with their deity for their past transgressions and get their virgins. Seen it dozens of times in Afghanistan.