• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Almost 700 illegals arrested, but what about the ...

sirhrmechanic

Command Sgt. Major
Minuteman
So I am all for this many illegals being rounded up and deported.

What I want to know is how many of the managers, HR personnel, Site Executives, etc. were arrested and will be charged for hiring these illegals.

There is no two-tiers of justice here. If you are illegal, back over the border with you. If you are guilty of knowingly hiring illegal aliens in your plants, you are a bigger part of the problem than the workers. You should be arrested, charged, prosecuted and, when found guilty, jailed.

So how many of the management and executive team were arrested and jailed??

If this was just about Illegals... ICE failed badly. This needs to involve charges for the people who hired them and abetted their illegal employment.

Bet I am dreaming here....

Sirhr

We need to end welfare most disibility and 99% of .gov "jobs" before we kick out the workers.

"Raise the wages ". Ok. That will just ensure even more industry is offshored.

Reactions: woogie_man
When they did this in Iowa it was reported that many high level folks were in some way punished. I did not verify.

Typically the owners of these business are dealt with in civil court and fined out the ass to the point most can't operate any more.....

I agree with punishing the employer but...

We eVerify everyone. We even do a background and credit check. And if that isn't enough, we drug test. And I don't mean we have them identify pictures of the drug.

How do we deal with the illegals with fake ID?

A couple of years ago, SS Admin notified me that someone was suspected of using my SSN. If I run myself through eVerify, I'm clean.

I'm serious and looking for ideas, how do we get rid of the bad actors and get a system that actually works.

I'll hire someone with a green card, but if you fail eVerify, no-deal.

We eVerify everyone. We even do a background and credit check. And if that isn't enough, we drug test. And I don't mean we have them identify pictures of the drug.

A couple of years ago, SS Admin notified me that someone was suspected of using my SSN. If I run myself through eVerify, I'm clean.

I'm serious and looking for ideas, how do we get rid of the bad actors and get a system that actually works.

So in an hr hiring interview... they can’t ask... what town did you grow up in? Where were you issued your visa? Last employer? High school diploma? How did you qualify for green card? What district issued it?

If all they do is look at a card and go... sure, no problem... knowing damn well there is a big chance it is fake... then that is not a check, that is ass covering while giving one’s-self plausible deniability. Error on one or two folks who slip through cracks... I get that.

700??? Just happened to get past HR in chicken plants in one state??? That’s not an error, that is wanton disregard of immigration laws.

Sirhr

I seem to recall sometime during the Bush jr admin a town in, PA I think, tried to amp up the penalty for hiring and renting to illegals. They were civil penalties but they had some teeth. If I recall correctly, ACLU sued and some panty-waste judge overturned the penalties. The commies and would-be dictators need their proletariat and the populace isn't swallowing their crap fast enough for their liking. This fight will take time and political capital to rectify.

What I want to know is how many of the managers, HR personnel, Site Executives, etc. were arrested and will be charged for hiring these illegals.

There is no two-tiers of justice here. If you are illegal, back over the border with you. If you are guilty of knowingly hiring illegal aliens in your plants, you are a bigger part of the problem than the workers. You should be arrested, charged, prosecuted and, when found guilty, jailed.

If this was just about Illegals... ICE failed badly. This needs to involve charges for the people who hired them and abetted their illegal employment.

Sirhr

In the words of Sheriff Farley in that legal documentary titled "My Cousin Vinny", he said it eloquently as:

"Aid'n an' Abett'n"

So in an hr hiring interview... they can’t ask... what town did you grow up in? Where were you issued your visa? Last employer? High school diploma? How did you qualify for green card? What district issued it?

If all they do is look at a card and go... sure, no problem... knowing damn well there is a big chance it is fake... then that is not a check, that is ass covering while giving one’s-self plausible deniability. Error on one or two folks who slip through cracks... I get that.

700??? Just happened to get past HR in chicken plants in one state??? That’s not an error, that is wanton disregard of immigration laws.

Sirhr
^ How to get a discrimination award.

Reactions: Geno C.
A year ago they raided a meat processing place here. They rounded up about 100 illegals working there. Last week they sentenced the owner of the plant to 18 months and a pretty large fine.
Only about 20 of the illegals were deported and they were probably back here in a week or so. The others had anchor babies and were given court dates.

bet that was the most productive Chicken plant in the US lol

they might not be the brightest but I have a few buddies that own landscaping businesses and they're are hands down the hardest working people I've ever seen. if America had their work ethic, we'd be in a better place. I don't agree with the illegal entering but I can't argue their ability to work.

hows this one for ya..
lets say you eVerify and test like @P-Squared and they fail
you know its illegal to inform the police or ICE, at least it is in NY

So are defending your buddies treasonous acts of hiring the invasion forces or standing up for said forces?

I’ve seen them work, they just another man. I can walk around all day with a weed eater too.

I’d say our boys overseas, wearing full gear in hot ass Arabville fighting for America are harder working then all those non patriotic, country defectionist shit heads.

the ones who work for him are legal but they came from the same area I'm sure.. as a DoD contractor, I couldn't agree more as I spend every supporting the warfighter for the USMC. but you're comparing apples to oranges now. I was just referencing the "illegal immigrants" you can't compare and I won't compare anyone to our guys and gals fighting over there. I'm speaking on strictly work ethic against our todays fresh out of high school mind set we have in America. I don't condone coming to American illegally and I'm right there with everyone else when it comes to it.

Reactions: Dpp
So are defending your buddies treasonous acts of hiring the invasion forces or standing up for said forces?

I’ve seen them work, they just another man. I can walk around all day with a weed eater too.

I’d say our boys overseas, wearing full gear in hot ass Arabville fighting for America are harder working then all those non patriotic, country defectionist shit heads.

Agreed. Seen/worked with them roofing, landscaping and in meat packing plants, nothing I'd consider out of the ordinary, especially considering that you would think they'd be working their tail off to earn as much as possible before they get caught.

This seems to be rampant in the food industry in lots of states. I knew someone that was a manager for a chain of restaurants, he said that as long as the people being hired produce any kind of "proof' they are legal to work in the US, no one looks past that
no matter how fake the documents are
even if multiple people have the same taxpayer ID number

its simply a check box for them
oh you can prove you are legal to work for min wage? check, you are hired

with all you do to verify, im surprised you have a work force
the owners keep just enough space between themselves and the unlawful hiring of illegals

Worked in chicken plants installing equipment many of days.

Not the brightest people working. Kind of like the inmates running the prison.

Yes it’s like a prison inside those plants.

First shift is typically higher skilled blacks, second a mix, blacks and Mexicans, third is the bottom of the barrel. But they kill like 400k birds a day in the big plants
The bottom of the barrel is the load of mexicans they send for chicken roundups in the houses. Used to be blacks doing that work, but not anymore. What has the world come to when you can't get a......nevermind.

Typical questions for potential new workers from s.o.b.

Employer...you speaky ingless?.....

Applicant...me hablo espanol....not to much,poquito ingless...

Employer....good your hired.

Last edited:

Sirhr

I don’t blame them for coming over.
If I was in their shoes I would as well.

The people to blame are as you said those that hire them.
There’s a whole list of factors contributing to this problem and the vast majority of those factors originated here.

Reactions: wildcats
This seems to be rampant in the food industry in lots of states. I knew someone that was a manager for a chain of restaurants, he said that as long as the people being hired produce any kind of "proof' they are legal to work in the US, no one looks past that
no matter how fake the documents are
even if multiple people have the same taxpayer ID number

its simply a check box for them
oh you can prove you are legal to work for min wage? check, you are hired

The problem in this country is that most people,specially the ones that have no skills,are reluctant to work for min. wage,while the ellegals are perfectly happy doing so.

Reactions: Steel head
I have a friend who's brother is the HR manager of a small manufacturing company. He was talking with him about his displeasure of illegal immigrants that have invaded our county. His brother told him to stop talking about them because if they did not have them they would have to shut down. Over half of their 150 employees are illegals.

Most of the work is monkey see - monkey do. They can train for most jobs in about a half hour simply showing them to put two pieces together and insert a couple of screws.

Most do not speak any english and are paid in cash below minimum wage.

After working for about a year or so they just disappear for about two to three weeks. They have returned to Mexico to visit family taking thousands of dollars in cash with them.

This is not a problem for them as there are twenty or more at the gate waiting to be hired.

Our county is dominated by five rich families that make their own rules and control the employment of the working class, police chiefs and sherrifs department.

If they would send ICE here they could arrest thousands.

Some may remember a few years ago when a Perdue chicken processing plant was raided for illegals. Guess where it was.

This fuckers are bleeding this country dry ,thanks to the DEMS.and at the same time while working for min.wage (under the table for cash) for some of this manufacturing companies,they are also receiving well fare checks,ebt cards.meanwhile the cash gets sent back to Mexico or any other country south of the border they came from.so after 10 years or so of ripping off the system and the American taxpayer the cash money goes back south to build a nice Hacienda for when the time comes for them to go back or get deported if they get caught.

Reactions: lawofsavage
And yet easily-solved with a temp work visa... issuable at any border crossing. Worker-in-question fills out a couple of pages, gets a work permit valid for, say 335 days. An RIFD bracelet. A tax ID so they can file taxes. And once a year they have to return home for at least 2 weeks. Get more than a speeding ticket while here and gone forever... but the bar to entry for hard-workers is low and easy.

Then... it's legal! For American companies. For migrant workers.

I love workers. We should loot the world of people who want to work. These folks stand beside the road like hookers looking to WORK!!! What is not to admire!

We should have them here by the thousand. And have them paying taxes, and going home once a year. And bettering their lives. While paying taxes and doing it legally. And not permanently immigrating.

But noone will let that happen... because illegals are such a giant wedge issue for voters. Republicans want us fearing them. Democrats want to pack the country with them then grant amnesty when they get a tipping point that ensures they will get elected forever.

So the problem will remain until it becomes such a crisis that it turns into something out of Yugoslavia.

Easily solved? Yes. If someone actually wanted to solve it....

Sirhr

The Swamp, not the CEO's, want the cheap illegals. The CEO's have to pay the wages while the Swamp runs the Fake ID mills. The swamp gets the votes, that's their payoff.

The Swamp loves the wedge issues, they create most of them to begin with.

Controversy fuels discontent. Win/Win for the Swamp.

Hell with this, I'm off the VFW for some Rum and...

BTW, it's walking distance...

First thing I checked out before looking for the home itself.

Greg

Reactions: gunman_7
The Swamp, not the CEO's, want the cheap illegals. The CEO's have to pay the wages while the Swamp runs the Fake ID mills. The swamp gets the votes, that's their payoff.

The Swamp loves the wedge issues, they create most of them to begin with.

Controversy fuels discontent. Win/Win for the Swamp.

Hell with this, I'm off the VFW for some Rum and...

BTW, it's walking distance...

First thing I checked out before looking for the home itself.

Greg
Just stay hydrated! It’s a dry heat... but it’s still probably 110 in the shade!

Cheers, Sirhr

Typical questions for potential new workers from s.o.b.

Employer...you speaky ingless?.....

Applicant...me hablo espanol....not to much,poquito ingless...

Employer....good your hired.

37kvej.jpg

• Haha
I worked as a maintenance man in a meat packing plant in Nebraska for a few years. They not only would turn a blind eye to an employee's legal status, they bussed them into town from Texas. That was in the early 90's. Still going on, even though ownership has changed from IBP to Tyson.

I seem to recall sometime during the Bush jr admin a town in, PA I think, tried to amp up the penalty for hiring and renting to illegals. They were civil penalties but they had some teeth. If I recall correctly, ACLU sued and some panty-waste judge overturned the penalties. The commies and would-be dictators need their proletariat and the populace isn't swallowing their crap fast enough for their liking. This fight will take time and political capital to rectify.

Hazleton.

Sirhr
They released 300 today ?

And yet easily-solved with a temp work visa... issuable at any border crossing. Worker-in-question fills out a couple of pages, gets a work permit valid for, say 335 days. An RIFD bracelet. A tax ID so they can file taxes. And once a year they have to return home for at least 2 weeks. Get more than a speeding ticket while here and gone forever... but the bar to entry for hard-workers is low and easy.

I love workers. We should loot the world of people who want to work. These folks stand beside the road like hookers looking to WORK!!! What is not to admire!

We should have them here by the thousand. And have them paying taxes, and going home once a year. And bettering their lives. While paying taxes and doing it legally. And not permanently immigrating.

But noone will let that happen... because illegals are such a giant wedge issue for voters. Republicans want us fearing them. Democrats want to pack the country with them then grant amnesty when they get a tipping point that ensures they will get elected forever.

So the problem will remain until it becomes such a crisis that it turns into something out of Yugoslavia.

Sirhr

About as good a plan as any I’ve heard

We know they are going to try to come over no matter what as long as they think they have the potential for a better life here than where they come from so if the concepts of a border or citizenship mean anything to us we have to find a way to keep the illegal immigration from happening and/or incentivize productivity and lawfulness as well as de-incentivize free-riding and criminality

If they want to come over here and work, an easy to obtain temp work permit, gives them an opportunity to do that with minimal hassle and allows for economical ways to enforce overstaying a visa and paying taxes. Enact strictly enforced laws that that employers are required to submit wage information for all employees monthly so that it can be checked regularly to make sure the they are actually working. Any criminal convictions and you’re out and if you’re not a net positive tax contributor after a year you’re out. If you overstay without renewing you’re out. Five straight years of no crimes and net positive tax contributions with required documentation and you and you’re family can be a citizen.RFID or some economical tracking device must be worn at All times. Anyone individually that has authority to make hiring and firing decisions and hires an illegal immigrant is subject to a class c misdemeanor if they hire and illegal. Each subsequent offense of the same statute bumps the severity of the offense up one classification so the next offense would be a class b misdemeanor and so on. Ohhh, and No minimum wage for temp work visas

Hell, I really miss the good ole days I’m the early 2000’s where you could get decent quality and fast construction work for cheap now the good ones at least are just as expensive if not more than your average residential construction worker

Sirhr

Agree that something like this would work and might be advantageous for all.

The US allows a ridiculous level of H-1B visas from countries like India, how is the quoted proposal any different?

Instead of stating specialty skill (which is often overlooked or glanced over in the H-1B visa path), you could state completely unskilled min wage labor for a variety of reasons like seasonal jobs, etc