• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Almost cheating...

99HMC4

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jun 5, 2008
CIMG0040.jpg

Spkies kit in my Noveske/BCM SBR....
smile.gif

Re: Almost cheating...

Minute of can at 100 yards.....
smile.gif

Hey HMC, I used to be apart of the old bohica forums but forgot my loggin and never made another one, did you ever paint your H1 digital desert camo? also whats the mileage on that thing, must be like a gallon a mile lol. Id love to see some pics if possible.... If only I had the balls to paint my H3 that way.

Whats up? No, never got around to painting it. Im sure I will just dont have the time for it yet. And milage wise? I get about 8-10 in town and 14-16 highway....
smile.gif

thats pretty neat
and cheap to shoot what kind of ammo do you run in it?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 99HMC4</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Whats up? No, never got around to painting it. Im sure I will just dont have the time for it yet. And milage wise? I get about 8-10 in town and 14-16 highway....
smile.gif
</div></div>
Thats not too bad. I was expecting alot worse actually. If ya get around to it, let me know. Id love to see the finished product.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: varmint6</div><div class="ubbcode-body">thats pretty neat
and cheap to shoot what kind of ammo do you run in it? </div></div>

Federal bulk pack from wally world....

I have one and a dedicated 22 upper. It is so cheap, fun, and easy to shoot that I catch myself not shooting enough .223.

Love those handguards.