• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Reloading Equipment Almost fully processed 6mm Creed Brass

Iamero

Barksa #1 Fanboy & Professional Paper Puncher
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Feb 14, 2017
    Michigan
    I've got around 1000 pieces of brass available. It is all once fired stuff from a bolt gun from the last couple years of me shooting PRS stuff so the vast majority of it should be HORNADY. Full length sized, trimmed to 1.910-912 (depends on the cutter I used), stainless tumbled, chamfered and deburred - $80 shipped per 100 pieces.

Sorry to be a pain, but I can only take cash, cashiers check, or USPS money order for now.

I know that's not really much less than new, but new seems to be hard to find right now and $0.80-1.00 per piece depending where you look. I'm not trying to gouge, I just spent a lot of time processing this brass because I don't have a great setup to do it quickly.

6225CFBC-DBBC-4B06-8FBC-206229C526FE.jpeg

Not anymore, it has all been mixed up. It was all fired between 2 chambers and was probably 2-3 different lots. I never bothered keeping it separately since I planned on full length sizing these anyways and not just doing a shoulder bump.

Yea there’s like 10 SRP but I’ll sort them out before I send them.