• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Almost lost our beloved President today...

The King

Back to the Range
Banned !
Minuteman
  • Sep 17, 2004
    Florence, CO
    In a terrible mismanagement of the safety of our beloved President, some stupid fucker let him drive a car:

Quotes, I imagine, from todays episode:

"Where am I and what are all you people doing in my bathroom? Can't you see I'm taking a shit here!"

"What the hell is a pedal?"

"Jesus, did I just run those people over?"

"HOW DO WE STOP!?1??!!"

"If you purple the token swap, you can flatten out the curve of the apple sauce Folks. And thats whats really important when the elves come to take your whiskey and have sex with your lawn chairs in Australia."

and finally, being a Ford all electric vehicle...

"It quit working..."

If you look closely, the passenger next to him appears to have a steering wheel as well. 🤣
    It totally fucking does and that’s who’s driving it!!!

not that i have ever been a ford fan, but I definitely wouldn’t buy one after this.

Reactions: BLEE and 10ring'r
    Anybody remember who posted the shit about wearing an onion on his belt that was the style at the time etc. can’t remember the thread or who wrote it but it was fucking great!

Reactions: Davo308
    If you look closely, the passenger next to him appears to have a steering wheel as well. 🤣

Baaaa ha ha ha!

That’s exactly what it is too, like when you try to teach a child how to dive. Sad when the guys brain is mush to the point you need that lol

Most voted for president everrrrrrr!

40-BAA020-CD47-45-D9-A1-E4-E728-C95468-A8.jpg

compare to

57-C5-ECF2-4-BF5-4-FE8-809-B-1974-A3193658.jpg

In a terrible mismanagement of the safety of our beloved President, some stupid fucker let him drive a car:

Quotes, I imagine, from todays episode:

"Where am I and what are all you people doing in my bathroom? Can't you see I'm taking a shit here!"

"What the hell is a pedal?"

"Jesus, did I just run those people over?"

"HOW DO WE STOP!?1??!!"

"If you purple the token swap, you can flatten out the curve of the apple sauce Folks. And thats whats really important when the elves come to take your whiskey and have sex with your lawn chairs in Australia."

and finally, being a Ford all electric vehicle...

"It quit working..."
    That was fuckin AWESOME! I haven't laughed that hard since Nov. 4th.

The truck, embarrassed, would not do the charade without being covered up.

I heard he told the pickup it wasn't black.