• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Reloading Equipment Alpha 6.5 Creed SRP brass SOLD

midwestoffroad

Private
Minuteman
May 22, 2017
Medford, MN
100$ shipped NIB

Attachments

• 20200215_203841.jpg
    20200215_203841.jpg
    294 KB · Views: 49
I will send money this evening when I get home from work. Thanks.

I'm curious how these are shipped? Pics inside the box? Are those just shipped bulk and getting dinged around or are they in shellholders inside?

The box is a MTM style 100 individual segmented box with foam I'll ship it wrapped in bubble wrap in a priority padded envelope.

The box is a MTM style 100 individual segmented box with foam I'll ship it wrapped in bubble wrap in a priority padded envelope.
So what you're saying is it comes a heck of a lot nicer than buying ADG brass through Gunwerks whom throws it bulk into a zipper bag so the mouths all get dinged up and really should be resized, chamfered and deburred after you get it 'brand new'.

Sounds like it's worth paying the extra to get them from ADG in the future. Thanks.

@tRidiot well the brass above is alpha munition which comes in awesome packaging with foam to protect everything. I bought ADG brass from unknown munitions and it came in ADG box that was very nice. May just be a gunwerks thing (I know they use ADG brass with their headstamp).

So what you're saying is it comes a heck of a lot nicer than buying ADG brass through Gunwerks whom throws it bulk into a zipper bag so the mouths all get dinged up and really should be resized, chamfered and deburred after you get it 'brand new'.

Sounds like it's worth paying the extra to get them from ADG in the future. Thanks.
You were able to get ADG in 50 pack cases. I believed that was the polished brass